Welcome to Smeggy's!
Smeggy's forum was launched on Weds 16th Jan 2008 at 8:01pm ( we was 1 minute late due to a herd of sheep in the road )
in order to fill a need for people to have a one stop place to chat about all kinds of lifestyle subjects as diverse as Politics to Soaps to Gadgets to Travel. From Serious to Silly it's all here at Smeggy's.
2. Vibe and Guidelines for use
- The moderation policy of Smeggy's is not strict.
- All we ask is respect of other users.
- Humour is encouraged.
- Heated debate denotes passion and is also encouraged. Don't hold back!!
- Please read the Terms and Conditions
- Please post in the right forums. Generally self explanatory, but if in doubt PM Smeggy
3. Forum Preferences
The Forum has many user preferences. in the User Control Panel you have control over whether you want to display
- Avatars ( limit of 200h x 150w )
- Signatures. ( Image height limit of 70pixels to avoid clutter )
- Images within posts. ( Not recommended to turn this off unless you have a very slow connection like dial up as you'll miss out on some cool stuff.
4. COOL Forum Features
The Forum has many user preferences. in the User Control Panelyou have control over whether you want to display
- Inline Image linking - Including many cool float codes for placing images to the left right and center of posts.
- BBcode for YouTube Videos - Yes you can now insert and watch YouTUBE videos from within a forum post.
- BBcode for Google Videos - Yes you can now insert and watch Google videos from within a forum post.
- BBcode for Google Maps - Yes you can even insert Google Maps within posts. No excuse for rubbish Geopgraphy now!
Smeggy's welcomes feedback. Suggestions for new forums or problems with the forum? Talk to us. PM (Private Message)
Smeggypants with details.