Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Merged] Jim'll Fix it for young girls!!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

why wasn't anything done at the time . FFS
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20120302

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:why wasn't anything done at the time . FFS
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20120302

'cos he would have taken the rest of them down with him perhaps.

Savile knew people in very high places, presumably supplying them with victims, so people were possibly frightened of losing their jobs or worse.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Edward Heath's name is getting coverage now. See thread

Will he be antoher sacrofice given he's dead?

And the plot thicken's here and Tony Blair Blair's name appears again, linked to paedos:

http://www.aryanunity.com/noncewatch/janner.html

JANNER is a child molester well known to the police. An active file on his activities has been maintained at Scotland Yard since even before the eruption of the Leicester Children's Home scandal of 1991, which led to the jailing of the notorious paedophile Frank Beck. Damning evidence concerning JANNER's sustained sexual abuse of a 13 year-old boy in care emerged during Beck's trial, but JANNER was shielded by the then Director of Public Proescutions, Sir Alan Green---who resigned shortly after as the result of a "kerb-crawling" incident

In 1991, after accusing Janner of paedophilic behaviour with a teenager, Frank Beck was arrested and charged with the sexual and physical abuse of children in his care over a thirteen-year period.

At his trial Beck stated that:

"One child has been buggered and abused for two solid years by Greville Janner".

Immediately after this, Janner who just happens to be, ironically, a long time member of the boy scouts association, and Sir David Napley, his solicitor, went to Police headquarters in Leicester. Whereupon, the following statement was issued:

"We have advised Mr. Janner that he is prevented from making any statement at this stage".

Shortly afterwards, the Director of Public Prosecutions, Alan Green, let it be known that "for lack of evidence", Janner would not be prosecuted, even though Paul Winston, who was just thirteen when he and Janner first met, was able to describe Janner's home, the hotel rooms they had shared, and Janner’s habits and person in detail.

The Director of Public Prosecutions, himself, was arrested for kerb-crawling in Kings Cross a little while later.

Green had come to the attention of the police previously for this same misdemeanour and was quietly given a formal warning. The scandal prompted his resignation from public office and the suicide of his wife. Green, also, is Jewish.

In court, Paul Winston, who was, at the time of Beck’s trial, a married man with children, stood up for him, as did several other witnesses, paying credit to his achievements and behaviour and confirming his anti-Janner testimony.

He said Beck had counselled him over his relationship with the MP, and had brought the affair to an end. He also stated that he had had a beneficial effect on his life. According to Winston's evidence, he was invited to Janner’s home near Golders Green, whilst Janner's wife was away, and this led to his sharing Janner’s bed where they "cuddled and fondled each other". Thereafter Winston testified that, over the next two years, he was regularly sodomised by Janner.

Beck discovered what had been going on after Winston was put into his care, at which point, he informed his superiors at Leicester Social Services. At one point, Janner visited the care home with a new bicycle for Paul but Beck denied him entry and would not allow the gift to be passed on. This was confirmed by another witness at the trial.

Nevertheless, Beck was found guilty and sentenced to twenty-four years in prison, with five life sentences to run concurrently for his "crimes".

Janner was never brought to court, nor was he ever called upon to testify.

Frank Beck died suddenly of a "heart attack", shortly before his appeal was due to begin.

He was, by all accounts, a fit man at the time of his death. He never stopped protesting his innocence and Janner’s guilt. His two main solicitors, who admitted to being sceptical in the first instance, believed him at the time that he was found guilty. One of these solicitors has since been killed in a road accident, and the other has been subjected to police harassment on a major scale.
Frank Beck was a resident of Braunstone in Leicester when the events described above were taking place.

When Janner was ennobled in 1997, he took the title, Lord Janner of Braunstone.

The man responsible for ennobling Greville Janner was Tony Blair.

Barnett Janner, Greville Janner's father, was also an MP and, at one time, was the Chairman of the Zionist Federation of Great Britain

AND....... Janner is a good friend of Uri Geller.

http://site.uri-geller.com/qvc_jewelry__greville_janner

The stench

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Dolls wrote:http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/savile-george-thomas-leo-abse-police.html

Aangirfan is a great blog site. :thumb:

Meanwhile, I've been thinking about something very interesting..... It's been an open secret for years that a certain music/TV entrepreneur with formally high wasted trousers is paying Max Clifford £250,000 a year to portray in the media, a heterosexual lifestyle with a string of hot ex girlfriends, when in fact he's really gay.

Now there's nothign wrong in being gay and, while a few decades ago you could perhaps understand someone wanting to keep their homosexuality a secret for business reasons, there's certainyl no need to hide that in the 21st century. Butr even in the 21st century there are some sexualities that anyone, id that way inclined, would want to keep quiet. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/pm/pmprivacy-max-clifford.shtml

Privacy Commission Day 4, Witness 3: Max Clifford

The PM Privacy Commission spoke to the PR consultant Max Clifford ( MC ) on Tuesday June 21, 2011. The commissioners are Sir Michael Lyons ( ML ), Lord Faulks QC and Baroness Liddell.

ML: So, help me to draw the line here. Do you think some people give up the right to privacy merely by being celebrities or is it something about the way they behave that is....

MC: Yeah, I think you've got to look at every situation. You know, Jordon doesn't deserve anything like the same protection as Simon Cowell. Now I would say that cause I do PR for Simon Cowell but Simon has always kept his private life totally private, all aspects of his private life have been kept private. Katie Price sells everything and anything about anything and everything she's done. The child, the birth, the fake boobs the this, the that so to me common sense tells me she doesn't deserve the same privacy when it doesn't suit her as someone who has always kept their private life....and I'm not saying if Simon Cowell was a paedophile then of course we should know about it but you see what I'm saying....but if it's just tittle tattle, that's the kind of line as I see it and having been in the middle of it all my life I suppose it's very easy for me to see. And of course it would have to be argued and discussed but that's the point I would make is that a celebrity or a star who has made their whole life public to build...I mean Jade Goody who I looked after in the last year of her life. Jade could never have justified the same kind of protection as many, many other stars that I've looked after because she used the media and you know her whole private life was in public cause that's what she wanted so hopefully that gives you a guide as to how I.....

ML: and you must be inundated with different people looking to you for help

MC: Protection, every day...

ML: How do you choose which ones to help and which ones to....

MC: I suppose it's kind of a time situation. It's how much time you've got. I'm patron of children's hospices, I'm a patron of several children's charities, I'm an ambassador for children in need, people come to you all the time with all kinds of...you do what you can. I mean we take care of this lady today simply by anybody knocks on your door...

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

DJ Jimmy Saville at PHAB Dance - London - 1969 1969

Physically Handicapped and Able-Bodied (PHAB) member Erika Mentz from germany with other PHAB members at the dance at Devonshire House organised by The National Association of Youth Club's Holiday Training Courses

Variety Club Awards - 1964 - Jimmy Saville with Cilla Black.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Interviewed by Dominic Carman, Max Clifford alleges that former Tory minister, the late Alan Clark, sexually interfered with girls when they were only fourteen, which Clifford calls 'slightly serious'. The girls in question were Josephine and Alison, daughters of Judge Harkness, and clients of Clifford: Clark recorded that he slept with both girls and their mother in his diaries, but did not record their ages at the time. Clark was then in his fifties. Clark also recorded in his diaries that his wife, Jane was 'the perfect victim', someone 'pliable' over whom he could have 'complete mastery'. They met when Jane was fourteen. She was sixteen and Alan 31 when they married in 1958.

Clifford boasts of the wealth of personal information he has on celebrities: 'I've got all the evidence. I'm the one who's hidden it from the world. I know where all the evidence and the proof is...That's why I have such a good relationship with the people I work with. Because ten, twenty, thirty years go by and no-one in the world knows'. He says of his celebrity clients: 'Because I know that the truth will destroy them, and they don't deserve that.' If Max Clifford has so much 'evidence' and 'proof' - some of it about possible criminality - does he not have a legal duty to take it to the police? This YouTube interview has already been passed, via the NSPCC, to Operation Yewtree, Scotland Yard's inquiry into alleged child sexual exploitation by the late Jimmy Savile and others.

FULL INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT

MC: No problems at all as long as they're not interfering with little
kids. Absolutely no problems. Because I know that the truth will
destroy them, and they don't deserve that. So I create a false image. I'm
deceiving people, I'm lying, for sure. But for me, it's the same kind
of lie when you got to a dinner party, and your host says: 'Did you
enjoy the meal?", and you think: well it was awful. You say: "It was
lovely, thank you." It's that kind of situation.'

DC: Where do you get your inspiration from? Some of it's marvellous.

MC: From the public.

DC: Chelsea football shirt and David Mellor. The Harkness coven with Alan Clark?

MC: Again, they come to me. I don't go to them. They come to me, and we go from there.

DC: to persuade a judge: "I should, or would, have him horsewhipped" - I thought
that, I always thought that was his...

MC: I think that...things I get credited with. It's like Alan Clark. Wonderful piece in that was when she, Mrs Clark, started talking about "below stairs". Nothing to do with me, but wonderful.

DC: Straight out of Upstairs Downstairs.

MC: Wonderful for me. You couldn't have written the script, to make it
even better and inflame it. And he enjoyed the whole thing. Alan Clark
loved the whole thing. The only thing about it, you had...they made a
lot of money out of it. He'd used them, so they wanted to make money out
of it, they had a moan, so they did. He enjoyed it: he sold even more
books. The only slightly serious side about it was he'd actually
interfered with those girls from the age of fourteen.

DC: That wasn't publicised was it?

MC: No, It didn't come out. Because by the time the pair of them came over here,
most of the time they were totally pissed, and mother and daughter were fighting each other to get on this television show. Turned into a farce and a pantomime.

DC: Must admit I never saw that. Must have been quite a combination.
Extraordinary story.

MC: It was. The whole thing was. And most of the things are. What's
really going on. It's the funniest thing, which is why it will be
intriguing if Laurence and Gran, Birds of a Feather and all that? They're doing
a tv series, based on me.

DC: Oh, are they?

MC: Of course I can bring out the stories and the adventures, and just
change it around, it's all fiction...

DC: Who will play you?

MC: Possibly Adam Faith.

DC: He's a good friend of yours, isn't he?

MC: Yes, been mates since 1958. In fact, he was here earlier. That's
all in the melting pot, it's up to them. But that could be funny. That
then could give me the perfect scenario to bring out the truth. People
wouldn't know it to be the truth. You move it around, it's not a
politician, it's a pop star. What happened is exactly..people would
think: " I can't believe that. No way."

I've said: I'll never write the book, I'll write the funny stories one day. Because I don't want to harm, it's never been my nature.

DC: And there's the defamation risk?

MC: No, that's easy for me because I've got all the evidence. I'm the
one who's hidden it from the world. I know where everything is and
the proof is.

DC: It's not stored in the cupboard?

MC: No, it's a long, long way from here, I can promise you. You can
see my point. That's why I have such a good relationship with the
people I work with. Because ten, twenty, thirty years go by and no-one
in the world knows. I could have retired on one of these things,
whether it was...whoever, any of the people.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The residences of Cacks and Cliff spanning some 20 years.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:The residences of Cacks and Cliff spanning some 20 years.

Quite near eh CH? :chin:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Listen to the last bit!!!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=re ... ated&gl=GB

Had his own room!?
Nurses? Yeah ok :throwup:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

How about we give you a room? Gawd. :throwup: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:

Had his own room!?

The woman interviewing him made me just as nauseous as Sa-Vile himself

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Stanley Tweedle wrote:

Had his own room!?

The woman interviewing him made me just as nauseous as Sa-Vile himself

She was abit awful but she obviously didn't know Viles history.

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Nope, she was just nauseous :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Nope, she was just nauseous :)

That's what I wanted to say but couldn't remember how to spell it :howl: :oops: :doh:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Nope, she was just nauseous :)

That's what I wanted to say but couldn't remember how to spell it :howl: :oops: :doh:

I'ev got a spell checker :)

Meanwhile ... .Aangirfan is on the case, while the BBC itself is too busy wanking over America

'AIR FORCE BROUGHT ABUSERS TO CHILD SEX ORGIES'

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

"Sex Cult" Runs UK Government, says MI-6 Victim

http://www.henrymakow.com/mi-6_mk_ultra_a_uk_survivors_s.html

In an email, he said: "You are right about Royal Arch Freemasonry and MI6. I have been in these meetings as a young boy. Games played with electroshock, paedophilia, drugging, group rape. The main purpose is disassociation, not sexual gratification.

The person who did it to me was Thomas Hurd (MI6) and this was at Douglas Hurd's cottage . Also met John Scarlett and Eliza Manningham-Buller, and Stella Rimington. Blair, Mandelson, Kinnock, Saatchi, Cameron, Osborne and others (Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan) all attended. It makes perfect sense if you are worshipping Satan."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

"Sex Cult" Runs UK Government, says MI-6 Victim

http://www.henrymakow.com/mi-6_mk_ultra_a_uk_survivors_s.html

In an email, he said: "You are right about Royal Arch Freemasonry and MI6. I have been in these meetings as a young boy. Games played with electroshock, paedophilia, drugging, group rape. The main purpose is disassociation, not sexual gratification.

The person who did it to me was Thomas Hurd (MI6) and this was at Douglas Hurd's cottage . Also met John Scarlett and Eliza Manningham-Buller, and Stella Rimington. Blair, Mandelson, Kinnock, Saatchi, Cameron, Osborne and others (Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan) all attended. It makes perfect sense if you are worshipping Satan."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

This is interesting post from aFM on DS

[QUOTE=RealityRocks;62047344]To those wondering how JS amassed such a fortune - as I've stated previously my family lived next door to him back in the late 50s early 60s. Aside from the fact that he had a pretty varied career - running nightclubs, rumoured taxi driver, TOTP, Clunk Click, Jim'll Fix It, Savile's Travels, Radio Luxembourg, BBCR1 and his personal appearances... he was actually frugal to the point of tight (no Yorkshireman jokes please!!)

He rented a room in a modest terrace for years and then lived in a flat in Leeds with a holiday home in Scotland. He stayed gratis in many hospitals / prisons, and anyone who saw his home on Louis Theroux's documentary (and the recent photos of his Scottish home) can see they were almost barren with no expensive furniture, fancy electronic equipment or lush decor. I think he also inherited his mother's home in Scarborough. He had a camper van which was used in broadcasts, so goodness knows how that was paid for.

Any money he did spend was on outward appearance, the track suits (which are hardly expensive), cigars, a flash car, but we don't know what savings he made due to the connections he had (and what BBC wardrobe dept may have subsidised for example). So I can well believe that with sensible banking he could have millions stashed over 40+ years. Don't forget he made royalties and commission on video and book / annual sales, and use of his music and voice recordings.

He visited his old landlady for years, incidentally, and would give local kids rides in his Rolls Royce. Their parents would NEVER have let them had they known - Savile's reputation was well cemented back then that he 'liked them young' and my dad never let me watch Jim'll Fix It but didn't tell me why at the time. Savile was not only a predator (as was suspected but confirmed now) he was also strange with women. My dad has told me in the past that Savile was horribly rude to my aunts (all aged 18 - 35 at the time) but the absolute opposite to older ladies like his own mum, landlady and my dad's mum (my granny). My dad knew him for years and despite Savile having many friends in high places, no one locally could stand the man. It's very telling that none of his friends are long term ones from back home.

Another little bit of info - Savile used to spend a lot of time in a small local cemetery, where oddly he didn't actually have any family or friends buried (it's a very old cemetery). My mum was a nurse in Leeds around the time and apparently the rumours about him, er, enjoying the company of the recently departed were not 'funny' rumours, they were seriously believed and made most of the young and trainee nurses shudder. Luckily my mum never met him, she met my dad after JS had moved away from the area.[/QUOTE]

Forum Slapper Lush

PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs