Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Jack Tweed 'cracking up' behind bars

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Jack Tweed 'cracking up' behind bars

ug ug ug ug!!
Jack Tweed's friends have expressed fears for his mental wellbeing following his first four days in prison, a report claims.

The widower of reality star Jade Goody was recently sentenced to 12 weeks behind bars for assaulting a taxi driver. He had been found guilty of the crime in March, but magistrates held back sentencing due to Goody's terminal illness.

Since entering Chelmsford jail in Essex on Tuesday, Tweed has reportedly been struggling to deal with his grief and fear of fellow inmates.

One source told The Mirror: "Jack is struggling to cope and is cracking up in the prison.

"Jack is still not coping well with the death of Jade and, to make things worse, he is being threatened with a severe anal reaming by some of the other men."

Goody passed away on March 22 following a battle with cervical cancer. She was 27.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Do the crime, do the time.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

I've no sympathy whatsoever. His camera hugging mates will be missing the photo shoots and are as desperate as Clifford to keep him in the news. I can't believe there doesn't seem to be any new headlines about him today. He's not even remorseful. MC will do anything to keep him in the media..cracking up, fragile, bulking up and wanting to move prisons. The sentence was a joke to begin with. Of course it's probably crap given that many inmates "crack up" so he's no different. Just another spin on this relentless, scripted and poor quality drama. :roll: ;)

Naughty but Nice!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Jack Tweed is a complete Joke.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

You're not wrong Smeggy.....today's the first time that certain articles on this disgusting mess have ceased in activity. I just can't imagine this guy ever becoming a zeleb. As marmite was to Jade..Twiglets are to Tweed himself..and there aren't many people who'll admit to liking twiglets..they live a nasty taste in your mouth :roll:

Naughty but Nice!

Posted on

12 sodding weeks.
Think of those that get wrongfully convicted and spend 20+ years behind bars. :banghead:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Absolutely Stanley. Someone else got 20 weeks for bloody damaging someone's car. This country is a joke and the justice system.......... :stomp: :stomp:

Naughty but Nice!

Posted on

I love twiglets and I'm sure many love Jack :doggies: , but his diary is on another thread.

Have a peek

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

I did earlier and they're cool CH :thumb: I don't know there's always someone who has to defy the odds and like Twiglets.......oh my..just had a thought :eek: what if they become Tweed's :eek: :rofl:

Naughty but Nice!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs