Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Susan Boyle Makeover !!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Susan Boyle Makeover

Susan Boyle is becoming a household name in the US.

here's a Chicago tribune article speculating what a make over might look like ...

You knew it was bound to happen! And so it has. The Chicago Tribune has posted a Susan Boyle makeover photo montage.

Mezhgan Hussainy, the "American Idol" makeup artist has teamed up with DailyMakeover.com, at the request of "Extra" to give Boyle a brand new look, seen below.
"I won't let Simon Cowell take her to his dentist, and I certainly won't let her near his hairdresser," "Britain's Got Talent" judge Amanda Holden told the UK Mirror.

Holden went on to say that she "needs to stay exactly as she is because that's the reason we love her," adding, "The minute we turn her into a glamor-puss is when it's spoiled."

What do you think? I bet the millions of her new fans already hate this makeover idea. Read more at the Trib here. See her now famous video at the link below if you have not already done so.

more here

Colin Boil[no relation]

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

I don't know, why should she be singled out for the privilege of not having a makeover, other than the idea of taking the piss out of her. Think she should decide.

Posted on

She can have a better hairstyle and get some " singing" outfits without compromising her integrity.

I'd have a new hairdo and clothes if I were her, but would not go the liposuction-botox-facelift route.

Well I might NOW :oops:, but no way would I have 'gone there' in my forties...or even my fifties.

Let's face it, Vera Lynn was "the girl next door", but she did not appear in a dirndle skirt and no makeup. :roll:

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: hopeful

Posted on

doiuble post

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: hopeful

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs