Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Jordan and Peter Andre split up

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

whisper wrote:
Deb Arkle wrote:(Is the tub of warm custard still there for me to sit in?)

:D :D

(yeh to help you pee ;) :rofl: )

LOL! Touché! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Be yourself - everyone else is already taken.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Sahara
Current Mood: Sad

Posted on

Deb Arkle wrote:I don't get this thread, why is it funny that parents are splitting up? Regardeless of who they are or how they make their money, it's always traumatic. I think the gloating on here is on a par with gloating over Jade's cancer, TBH. Not as bad - but in the same ballpark.

It's an interesting point why many of us take the piss out of Celebs when we wouldn't dream of doign the same to 'normal' people.

Maybe it's because Celebs are people with a pantomime add on. For example Katy and Peter are at the core normal people with kids. But they also have this bolt on pantomime brand that. Same goes for Jade Goody.

I think it's possible to distinguish between the two. IOW while we can highly sympathise with the troubles of celebs for the side of them that is the normal person, we can also take the piss out of the pantomime side of them.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Maybe it's because Celebs are people with a pantomime add on. For example Katy and Peter are at the core normal people with kids. But they also have this bolt on pantomime brand that. Same goes for Jade Goody.

Careful Smeggy, Mr and Mrs Price (and that Bermondsey bint Goody) have never been 'celebs', ever . The low end press have been able to push them into a spot where the public are able to read about them, and manipulate the wording so that they achieve a modicum of notoriety.

They are still talentless nobodys, who for example would lay on the best china if that other numpty Kerry Katona knocked on their door asking for some jump leads for her Bentley ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

From what I have seen I think Katie Price is a really nice and genuine person, Jordan on the other hand is a monster, they are two totally different people.
I met her once and it was Jordan that was out, it was horrible

Posted on

Stunned that anyone gives a flying toss about these 2 manufactured dolls.Vile disgusting media whores both of them.Not a stem cell of talent between the 2 of them.

On two rolls!!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Deb Arkle wrote:I don't get this thread, why is it funny that parents are splitting up? Regardeless of who they are or how they make their money, it's always traumatic. I think the gloating on here is on a par with gloating over Jade's cancer, TBH. Not as bad - but in the same ballpark.

It's an interesting point why many of us take the piss out of Celebs when we wouldn't dream of doign the same to 'normal' people.

Maybe it's because Celebs are people with a pantomime add on. For example Katy and Peter are at the core normal people with kids. But they also have this bolt on pantomime brand that. Same goes for Jade Goody.

I think it's possible to distinguish between the two. IOW while we can highly sympathise with the troubles of celebs for the side of them that is the normal person, we can also take the piss out of the pantomime side of them.

It is because they are not "normal people".Not even off camera.They live in a parallel universe in their own heads even in private.

It is abnormal to be so vacuous and vain and overloaded with narcissism.It is abnormal to want to be worshipped as some icon by millions of unknown public.it is abnormal to desire with bated breath seeing your name in headlines at least 4 times a week in 133 publications.It is not normal to live your life in front of cameras.It is not normal to change partners every 2 years.It is not normal to leave oneself open to public and media ridicule when you go pear-shaped.
Respect belongs to those who "earn it" through merit not through blagging their way through life on no talent at all .

It is not just these two either, but a whole slew of the tabloid luvvies whose lives/ loves -real or fake ones, are offered up for public and media dissection on a daily basis..yes Kylie you too no matter how middle class and A listed you try to be.. you are in same media D class as the rest. I loathe the lot of them for their petty pretensions.

On two rolls!!

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs