Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Jordan and Peter Andre split up

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

annie27 wrote:let me guess .....he has a new album coming out ???? :roll:

Not sure why, a few of his old ones are still on the shelf of our charity shop.

Warning ! Click only if you are tone deaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waLhLr60 ... re=related

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
annie27 wrote:let me guess .....he has a new album coming out ???? :roll:

Not sure why, a few of his old ones are still on the shelf of our charity shop.

Warning ! Click only if you are tone deaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waLhLr60 ... re=related

:throwup: :throwup: :throwup:
more cheezy than a cheezy thing from the city of cheeze :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Ok call me sad, or silly or what ever but I just don't get why someone splitting up with kids is all that funny? :confused: :hmmm:

Ok I was a bit drunk last night and a bit OTT with the I LOVE THEM crap :oops: but in reflection I do still think that it is a bit of a shame they have split up.

I am not one for celeb gossip, I don't buy celeb magazines (only ever buy marie claire the french version) and I only am on DS in the general discussion part as celeb lifestyles don't interest me. But I do find it rather sad they split up.

I always do when people split up. Especially when children are involved.

But I suppose that if they put themselves in a public light then they are to be expected to be commented on.

That is life I suppose.

I just hope they don't prove the cynics right and have done this as a publicity stunt. That would be a bit of a disappointment.

Baw Bag

Posted on

I don't get this thread, why is it funny that parents are splitting up? Regardeless of who they are or how they make their money, it's always traumatic. I think the gloating on here is on a par with gloating over Jade's cancer, TBH. Not as bad - but in the same ballpark.

Be yourself - everyone else is already taken.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Sahara
Current Mood: Sad

Posted on

Deb Arkle wrote:I don't get this thread, why is it funny that parents are splitting up? Regardeless of who they are or how they make their money, it's always traumatic. I think the gloating on here is on a par with gloating over Jade's cancer, TBH. Not as bad - but in the same ballpark.

I stayed of forums when Jade died as much as I could. And if I did go on I had to avoid the threads. I found the Jade threads on some forums disgusting. One forum was taking bets to when she would die!!! :throwup: Digital spy was terrible when Jade died. I haven't looked in the showbiz section on there for ages I think.

I know these celebs put them selfs ''out there'' but when a personal ''sad'' thing happens to them, I never see the need for us 'normals' to gloat.

We build em up to knock em down! I bet them and their children don't find it too funny. :(

Baw Bag

Posted on

I've avoided the Jade threads too, I didn't like her but I could understand why she did what she did.

Re P & J though, a friend of my 7YO has been off school for 3 weeks because his parents are splitting up - I was talking to my son about it, asking how his friend was and our 5YO got upset, saying 'you and daddy aren't going to split up are you?'. It's a scarey, horrible time for kids - any kids- and I know I don't usually do confrontation or anything but I think to laugh at it is really nasty.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

whisper they shouldn't do it then ...when my first marriage broke up there were three young boys involved i didnt have my fizzog on every screen and mag and i fought for custody of those three boys ..i had two come to me ...essh i could have made a fortune if i was plumped up with plastic and had a six pack ...her children have been exploited by both of them as well IMO

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Deb Arkle wrote:I've avoided the Jade threads too, I didn't like her but I could understand why she did what she did.

Re P & J though, a friend of my 7YO has been off school for 3 weeks because his parents are splitting up - I was talking to my son about it, asking how his friend was and our 5YO got upset, saying 'you and daddy aren't going to split up are you?'. It's a scarey, horrible time for kids - any kids- and I know I don't usually do confrontation or anything but I think to laugh at it is really nasty.

:( :(

That is really sad debs. Poor little mite.

I remember when my mum and dad split up, my dad was crying and I didn't know why - I had never seen him cry before, he did the talk ' we still love you but not each other' kind of thing. It was very confusing for a seven year old. And I remember at the time being embarrassed at school because all my friends had a mum and dad who lived together!

Now I am over it! I got over it pretty quick actually ! Kids do, they are more robust than we give them credit for! Plus more presents at christmas and birthday! :D :D :D

Where as when my aunt and uncle split up their kids were teenagers and because they *could* understand they took it really bad, and I mean REALLY bad. So I suppose it is kind of a lucky thing that some kids are too young to understand. They have a quicker time to adapt.

But yes I agree it is not really a funny thing :chin:

Baw Bag

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:whisper they shouldn't do it then ...when my first marriage broke up there were three young boys involved i didnt have my fizzog on every screen and mag and i fought for custody of those three boys ..i had two come to me ...essh i could have made a fortune if i was plumped up with plastic and had a six pack ...her children have been exploited by both of them as well IMO

I don't see why parents splitting is funny, just because you don't like what they do.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:whisper they shouldn't do it then ...when my first marriage broke up there were three young boys involved i didnt have my fizzog on every screen and mag and i fought for custody of those three boys ..i had two come to me ...essh i could have made a fortune if i was plumped up with plastic and had a six pack ...her children have been exploited by both of them as well IMO

Sorry for the break up of your marriage too wotsit, you are right it is really sad. That was my point.

No matter who someone is, breaking up is a sad thing. :(

Everyone is different and lives their life in a different way, but nothing is different when it comes to death, loss and unhappiness.

Baw Bag

Posted on

yep tis true whisper ...i've lost a lot ...dunno if you've read "my story" thread but it might give a little bit of insight of me x

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:yep tis true whisper ...i've lost a lot ...dunno if you've read "my story" thread but it might give a little bit of insight of me x

All due respect Wots, but playing the 'bad past' card still doesn't give you the right to disregard the pain of others.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:yep tis true whisper ...i've lost a lot ...dunno if you've read "my story" thread but it might give a little bit of insight of me x

I read the one about the war. That was really sad. It must have been rather quite traumatic for you. :(

In my job I see a lot of sadness and sometimes shocking things too. Kinda stays with you for a looonnnnnggggg time. :(:

Anyway back to the original point, see breaking up is a very sensitive subject.

No matter who it is, rich, poor, famous, a nobody.

It still hurts the same.

Baw Bag

Posted on

true debs and i dont play it ...what i cant understand though is why these "celebs" are here there and everywhere and then when it all goes horribly wrong we have to "mourn" for them ...i thought katie price was a beautiful woman when she first appeared on the scene ..why did she do what she did to herself ?

glad to see you back by the way debs missed you loads x

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Thanks Wots, good to be back!

I don't think they are expecting people to mourn them, they have said they want privacy (a rarity for them I know!) but I just thought that mocking them was unfair. As I said there's a young lad at school who's parents have just split, and also my brother in law was left with young twins when his wife left him a couple of years ago - it's traumatic for the kids, and I don't like to see people laughing at the situation.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

I don't think we ''have'' to mourn for them. We can or we can't but I always think, like with the jade saga, that if something bad happens to a ''celeb'', if people have nothing nice to say then why bother saying anything at all?

I think that is all myself and debs were getting at.

I think we both agree (and yourself wots, I am sure) that the break up of a marriage is awful, no matter who it is, all the celebratory smiles and things are a bit unnecessary. That was all. :)

And as for debs not being here, I captured her and kept her in my cupboard under my stairs. :pp: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Baw Bag

Posted on

whisper wrote:And as for debs not being here, I captured her and kept her in my cupboard under my stairs. :pp: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But I got away! Lord Lucan helped me dig the tunnel - then I made good my escape on Shergar! :yippee:

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Deb Arkle wrote:
whisper wrote:And as for debs not being here, I captured her and kept her in my cupboard under my stairs. :pp: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But I got away! Lord Lucan helped me dig the tunnel - then I made good my escape on Shergar! :yippee:

See it is comments like that, that you need to be locked up for your own good.

:breaking: :breaking: :breaking:

Baw Bag

Posted on

whisper wrote:
Deb Arkle wrote:

See it is comments like that, that you need to be locked up for your own good.

:breaking: :breaking: :breaking:

*sigh* OK, you'd better but the straitjacket on again.....

(Is the tub of warm custard still there for me to sit in?)

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Deb Arkle wrote:(Is the tub of warm custard still there for me to sit in?)

:D :D

(yeh to help you pee ;) :rofl: )

Baw Bag

PreviousNext

Return to Celebs