Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[merged]Michael Jackson rushed to hospital/could die/is dead

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Tess Tickles wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Tess Tickles wrote:So far as reports go re: Michael's personal doctor being interviewed by the police, I would think that that was pretty standard practice as the coroner's office/officers serve/are part of the police (in the UK anyway, I'm presuming that it's a similar set-up in the US).

For instance, when my OH died I had the local Coroner's officer pay several visits to myself, but it was all to do with fact-finding/gathering info :( .

I do find it strange/perhaps ironic that Michael may have died through contributing factors such as prescription drug misuse, given that he was so careful with his health in other ways, eg. wearing scarves/masks over his mouth when outdoors, and having parasols/umberellas protect his skin from daylight etc :hmmm: .

sorry to hear about your OH :(
I think the mask was to cover his nose after it fell apart more than health risks ...I read they used to pad it out with putty type stuff ,...but its strange the whole thing feels wrong somehow .

Thanks annie, don't think we've met before? Nice to meet you :wave: .

Yep - you could have a point there about the mask, 'tis all still very strange to me though :hmmm: .

I'm usually the last one to speculate on such things, but something just doesn't sit right here with me :hmmm: .

nice to meet you as well :wave:
I think a lot of people think like us .....I mean how can they say "no foul play " and then say four to six weeks for the toxicology reports to come through ????

Well (and sorry to mention it again :oops:), when my OH died (suicide by prescription medication/alcohol overdose), it did take weeks - probably about four, my memory of that time is a little hazy - for the toxicology results to come through.

- So that part is not suspicious to me, but (apologies, I haven't read the whole thread), why was his mother present to call the ambulance? Was she normally there with him, or had she had some cause to worry and be there at that time? :hmmm:

Really Hooked!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Whoop whoop!

Posted on

Tess Tickles wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Tess Tickles wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Tess Tickles wrote:So far as reports go re: Michael's personal doctor being interviewed by the police, I would think that that was pretty standard practice as the coroner's office/officers serve/are part of the police (in the UK anyway, I'm presuming that it's a similar set-up in the US).

For instance, when my OH died I had the local Coroner's officer pay several visits to myself, but it was all to do with fact-finding/gathering info :( .

I do find it strange/perhaps ironic that Michael may have died through contributing factors such as prescription drug misuse, given that he was so careful with his health in other ways, eg. wearing scarves/masks over his mouth when outdoors, and having parasols/umberellas protect his skin from daylight etc :hmmm: .

I think the mask was to cover his nose after it fell apart more than health risks ...I read they used to pad it out with putty type stuff ,...but its strange the whole thing feels wrong somehow .

Thanks annie, don't think we've met before? Nice to meet you :wave: .

Yep - you could have a point there about the mask, 'tis all still very strange to me though :hmmm: .

I'm usually the last one to speculate on such things, but something just doesn't sit right here with me :hmmm: .

nice to meet you as well :wave:
I think a lot of people think like us .....I mean how can they say "no foul play " and then say four to six weeks for the toxicology reports to come through ????

Well (and sorry to mention it again :oops:), when my OH died (suicide by prescription medication/alcohol overdose), it did take weeks - probably about four, my memory of that time is a little hazy - for the toxicology results to come through.

- So that part is not suspicious to me, but (apologies, I haven't read the whole thread), why was his mother present to call the ambulance? Was she normally there with him, or had she had some cause to worry and be there at that time? :hmmm:

well the doctor was with him at the time of his demise ......his mom I am not sure about ,have not really followed it all ...as you say Tess ....its wrongish :hmmm:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

I always thought the mask was part of the PR excercise, like the silly oxygen tank and other nonsense.

Interestingly there was someone who worked with him in the UK for some interviews and said that as trhey were walking out of the building to get into a limo to take them to another meeting he whipped on a mask and apparently he said it was "to razzle dazzle them!"

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Yep - seems a bit strange to me too annie, I'm wondering if perhaps Michael knew that there was a problem (maybe of his own making :( ), and his mum had got wind of it and gone to him.

Although, it seems that the family are requesting a second post-mortem, so maybe not, or perhaps they are looking for someone else to blame :hmmm: .

Anyhow, nice chatting with you annie, although on a sad topic - I have to go to bed now, work in five hours' time :eek4: .

Chat soon. x

Really Hooked!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I always thought the mask was part of the PR excercise, like the silly oxygen tank and other nonsense.

Interestingly there was someone who worked with him in the UK for some interviews and said that as trhey were walking out of the building to get into a limo to take them to another meeting he whipped on a mask and apparently he said it was "to razzle dazzle them!"

Ooh - that's interesting Smeggy, and adds yet another dimension to things, although perhaps he said that for show, ie a double bluff? :hmmm:

I really must go to bed, you Smegsters are keeping me up far too late :rofl: .

Really Hooked!

Posted on

Tess Tickles wrote:Yep - seems a bit strange to me too annie, I'm wondering if perhaps Michael knew that there was a problem (maybe of his own making :( ), and his mum had got wind of it and gone to him.

Although, it seems that the family are requesting a second post-mortem, so maybe not, or perhaps they are looking for someone else to blame :hmmm: .

Anyhow, nice chatting with you annie, although on a sad topic - I have to go to bed now, work in five hours' time :eek4: .

Chat soon. x

night Tess ...I am on duty ..phlegm watch ...sleep well :)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Tess Tickles wrote:Yep - seems a bit strange to me too annie, I'm wondering if perhaps Michael knew that there was a problem (maybe of his own making :( ), and his mum had got wind of it and gone to him.

Chat soon. x

Phlegm watch - you got a poorly chld then annie? (I'm instantly thinking cystic fybrosis, don't know why, and hope that's not the case) :( .

Really Hooked!

Posted on

Tess Tickles wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Chat soon. x

Phlegm watch - you got a poorly chld then annie? (I'm instantly thinking cystic fybrosis, don't know why, and hope that's not the case) :( .

you get some sleep ....its late night love :wave:

Posted on

Night night annie, hope you manage to get some sleep too :squeeze: .

Really Hooked!

Posted on

Tess Tickles wrote:Night night annie, hope you manage to get some sleep too :squeeze: .

thanks I will ...when the troops arrive !! :squeeze:

Posted on

I am overcome with apathy over his death, its only surprise being he lasted as long as 50 given the self abuse he inflicted.And his vile family are merely trying to keep the media and bandwagon running for more and more money by creating some tripe that he was "done in ". He was on a death train for years.Why is anyone surprised he finally succeeded. ? Did people really believe he was ever going to do 50 gigs at O2 in his state of health.?

Who has read the leaked autopsy report yet.? It is in tabloid hell of Sun and Mail. They are trying to make issue over some bruises when he was in dancing rehearsals and probably fell over several times.!! Oooh the non existent melodrama. Given him more positive press than he ever had in past 20 odd years.Anyone would think he just walked on water or got resurrection.

Enough.. though I doubt it will be for ages to come , with every nonentity about to write a "revealing" book, that cannot be believed .

On two rolls!!

Posted on

Leaked autopsy report here, for those who care -

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage ... ng+details

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

The mother of Michael Jackson has filed for guardianship of his three children, according to court documents.
Family lawyer Londell McMillan said "I don't think there will be anybody who thinks there is someone better" than Katherine Jackson to be given custody.

Poor little buggers don't stand a chance.

Posted on

I knew he wasn't in great health, but I never thought he'd die :( When those comebacks were announced and I saw an interview on TV, he looked better than he had for some time (facially at least). I doubt he'd have managed 50 gigs either, even if they were spread out over 6 months. it's not like he'd be doing 1 performance a night or something.
But I heard MJ thought he was only doing about 10 gigs or something like that, rather than 50 as stated by the promoters.

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on