Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Wogan does a 'Parky'

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

There was crap on TV years ago and there's crap on TV now. There was good stuff on TV years and there's good stuff on TV now.

What's he whinging about? - Sounds like a poor excuse for PR to me.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

At least Parkinson had good intentions with his rant of earlier this year, it does look like a case of sour grapes for Wigon.

Who on earth would resort to quoting a Digital Spy article though ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:There was crap on TV years ago and there's crap on TV now. There was good stuff on TV years and there's good stuff on TV now.

What's he whinging about? - Sounds like a poor excuse for PR to me.

Indeed, it's so easy to look back with rose tint glasses.

The 70-year-old broadcaster admitted that he is unhappy over the number of talk shows and reality programmes in the schedules - as well as the public appetite for them.

I'm not a reality programme fan myself, but I'am realistic enough to accept that it makes good business sense to give the public what they want, I believe P.T. Barnum would agree with that.

Wogan told the Sunday Mirror: "Television has changed. It's not what it was like 50 years ago.

Time's change, and people change with the times, fact of life.

Light entertainment is no longer the expensive quality that it used to be. It's all quiz games, reality TV and talk shows.

ITV circa 1950's - 60's then! And wasn't there a certain chat show broadcast 3 times a week on BBC 1 during the 80's?

But saying that, celebrity chefs are the scourge of humanity, I mean, they strut around speaking to people like shit and think their a cut above.

A celebrity chef should be boiled with their own puddings and buried with a stake of holly through their heart's!

Onwards and Upwards

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Posted on

taliesin wrote:A celebrity chef should be boiled with their own puddings and buried with a stake of holly through their heart's!

What if the chef in question (Ainsley ?) has only flogged Cup-a-Soups through the cheap supermarkets though ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
taliesin wrote:A celebrity chef should be boiled with their own puddings and buried with a stake of holly through their heart's!

What if the chef in question (Ainsley ?) has only flogged Cup-a-Soups through the cheap supermarkets though ?

There's only one cure for Thrush

Stops most irritating cunts

Onwards and Upwards

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Return to Celebs