Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Really false Celeb diet story!!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Really false Celeb diet story!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1202654/Michelle-Bass-shows-slimline-new-body-losing-2st-Jordans-juicing-diet.html

I've never seen so much lies and bullshit. Michelle bass the pointless nobody from Big Brother 4 years ago was on a big Brother show only last week and she looked pretty podgy. The second pic has been so badly photoshopped™ they forgot to slim down her arms and she looks out of proportion. Surely the mainstream media can't have that much contempt for the populace by trying to fool us with such transparent bollox?

Image Image
Before and after: After reaching a high of 12-and-a-half stone and a size 16 (L), Michelle Bass has slimmed down to ten stone, and a size 12 (R)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Is it me or did they make her boobs wonky?

Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber a wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1 misinformation is a weapon of mass destruc you could a Caucasian or a poor Asian racism is a weapon of mass destruction whether inflation or globalization fear is a weapon of mass destruction whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone greed is a weapon of mass destruction we need to find courage, overcome inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Bra Burning Hippy
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: waiting

Posted on

GIR wrote:Is it me or did they make her boobs wonky?

One up one down. :rofl:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Careful Smeggy. Use of the word 'celeb' when it is just not needed.

As for the mainstream media (can Heat and the other brain sucking mags fall into the category of mainstream), does putting a picture of the gurner blimp Kerry Katona, or Kate 'stitch in time' Price claiming they are once again a size 8 - snigger - really help peddle the crap to the great unwashed ?

Just by chance I saw Jade's workout DVD in our local charity shop yesterday for 50p. Wonder if it's going to become collectable ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:Careful Smeggy. Use of the word 'celeb' when it is just not needed.

It's easier to type than 'pointless and vacuous neverbeen' :D

As for the mainstream media (can Heat and the other brain sucking mags fall into the category of mainstream), does putting a picture of the gurner blimp Kerry Katona, or Kate 'stitch in time' Price claiming they are once again a size 8 - snigger - really help peddle the crap to the great unwashed ?

Just by chance I saw Jade's workout DVD in our local charity shop yesterday for 50p. Wonder if it's going to become collectable ?

50p? It'll never sell. There's a credit crunch going on!!! :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:50p? It'll never sell. There's a credit crunch going on!!! :rofl:

But, the original People's Princess (glazed on a mug rather than a tacky DVD showing off how 'fit' she got) was on sale for at least a pound in the same shop last year, and it went in minutes.

Maybe there is now an angle for a third manipulated numpty to give Jade (no not Sir Webbers casting couch winner) a boost with her DVDs - Jordan currently trades for ten pence if the haggler is weak , but I put the blame on the current financial climate.

Insane Poster

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:50p? It'll never sell. There's a credit crunch going on!!! :rofl:

But, the original People's Princess (glazed on a mug rather than a tacky DVD showing off how 'fit' she got) was on sale for at least a pound in the same shop last year, and it went in minutes.

Maybe there is now an angle for a third manipulated numpty to give Jade (no not Sir Webbers casting couch winner) a boost with her DVDs - Jordan currently trades for ten pence if the haggler is weak , but I put the blame on the current financial climate.

Is that for a shag?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Is that for a shag?

C'mon, you gotta be kiddin'. There's a helpline for saddo's.

Insane Poster

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Is that for a shag?

C'mon, you gotta be kiddin'. There's a helpline for saddo's.

I bet some would do it for free!! :rofl: :rofl:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Return to Celebs