Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Skeletor Beckham gets even thinner!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:I'm not shallow. My propensity to take the piss out of the Beckhams, adn to wind you up, is very deep!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here ya go!!!

http://www.feministing.com/

see you have got me SO wrong ....I am not a feminist at all .....I am a HUMANIST ....I do not believe in women's rights ,white rights, gay rights ,black rights ,.....just HUMAN rights .....we are all equal .....just rights as a person on the planet ....fuck all that divide and conquer political bull shite ...because that what it is ...divisive and evil IMHO

now you know how it feels!!!

GOTCHA!!!!

:howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl:

:squeeze:

:confused: HUH ???????
you did not start this thread to piss me off .....you started it because at times you are a sexist pig who prattles on about ladies bits and bobs ,,,,so feck off and stop trying to defend your caveman attitude :rofl: :rofl:
You have been FRAMED mister ... :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Gunner 51 wrote:The trouble with personalities is that they aren't as noticeable as looks. Hypothetically, if Jasper Carrot and Mel Gibson were eyeing me up in a bar. I'd be more tempted to go home with Mr Gibson based upon first impressions because he looks nicer.

While Jasper is the nicer guy and has a good sense of humour, Ol' Mel would be just too eye catching to simply dismiss straight off. Even though Mel is a bit of a drunken racist.

hmmmmmm now this is a quandary ....Birmingham Vs Australian accent ....who would I want to throttle first :rofl:

still not sure yet ! ;)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:I'm not shallow. My propensity to take the piss out of the Beckhams, adn to wind you up, is very deep!!!

Here ya go!!!

see you have got me SO wrong ....I am not a feminist at all .....I am a HUMANIST ....I do not believe in women's rights ,white rights, gay rights ,black rights ,.....just HUMAN rights .....we are all equal .....just rights as a person on the planet ....fuck all that divide and conquer political bull shite ...because that what it is ...divisive and evil IMHO

GOTCHA!!!!

you did not start this thread to piss me off .....you started it because at times you are a sexist pig who prattles on about ladies bits and bobs ,,,,so feck off and stop trying to defend your caveman attitude :rofl: :rofl:

You think I'm a sexist pig because I appreciate the female form? That's ridiculous. I'm not sexist at all. Far from it in fact. I'm just not someone who suppresses my natural 'urges' becuase of some modern feminist nonsense. There's far more to me than just 'looks' when it comes to women. the 'caveman' element is just ONE factor.

And by limiting your description of me to the caveman part you are getting me wrong.

I implied you are a feminist ( when really I know you're not ). You moaned that I'd got you so wrong.

Touché ;)

:howl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

annie27 wrote:I get the Idea that the media slags her off for her thinness not praise her.......most press about her has a negitive slant
how about people who are just thin by nature ....(not that I think she is ) but I have been the same weight for 25 years ...I can stuff my face and not gain a pound .....is me bad ?
I think most skinny Celebs are criticized not praised ... :chin:

Yes there's people who're naturally on the thin side but this woman isn't and loses even more weight every time we see her. The media may slag her off but the youngsters think she looks amazing and many sadly fall for it. I've not time for any celeb who believes looking this way is acceptable and it's wrong. Celebs have their clinics and money to pay to help them put themselves right..most of the public don't have that benefit and they have to watch their daughter or niece, for eg, wither away and all because Victoria Beckham flaunts it. Yes there has to be an underlying problem mentally but this kind of celeb could certainly push them in the wrong direction.

Naughty but Nice!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Here ya go!!!

GOTCHA!!!!

You think I'm a sexist pig because I appreciate the female form? That's ridiculous. I'm not sexist at all. Far from it in fact. I'm just not someone who suppresses my natural 'urges' becuase of some modern feminist nonsense. There's far more to me than just 'looks' when it comes to women. the 'caveman' element is just ONE factor.

And by limiting your description of me to the caveman part you are getting me wrong.

I implied you are a feminist ( when really I know you're not ). You moaned that I'd got you so wrong.

Touché ;)

:howl:

have You ever watched the Princess Bride ???? reminds of the poison wine scene :howl: I have never heard such bull shit in my life :D
so this is all about me getting you wrong .....is that right ??? :howl: :squeeze: god you are so funny in your desperation to be proper .... :thumb:

Posted on

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
have You ever watched the Princess Bride ???? reminds of the poison wine scene :howl: I have never heard such bull shit in my life :D
so this is all about me getting you wrong .....is that right ??? :howl: :squeeze: god you are so funny in your desperation to be proper .... :thumb:

Desperation to proper?

Nothing could be further from the truth. Mind you that depends upon what you mean by 'proper'. So you mean proper as in following society in some sheep herd manner? Or do you mean 'proper' as in an individual sense, as in being true to oneself?

If it's the Latter there's no desperation as it comes naturally :)

if it's the former then .............. FAIL!

:dog: :dog:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Previous

Return to Celebs