Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Shock Horror Judy Finnigan 61

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

LOOKS 61 ....Agggggghhhhhhhh stupid bastards .. :finger:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... deley.html
yup folks imagine actually looking your age ...how dreadful ....lets all run out and go under the knife and have our fat sucked out ......imagine ...he loves her for her intellect and brains ...can you believe it

Posted on

Considering the lighting adn the contrast of the shot she doesn't look bad at all really. It's aesy to contrast up someone's face usint post editign sofware like Adobe LightRoom and maek them look haggard and drawn.

I couldnt help notice this dross:

Meanwhile the couple's daughter Chloe, 22, will attempt to quit smoking as part of a new celebrity reality show on Five.

The series, called Celebrity Quitters, will also include actress Linda Robson, TV chef John Burton Race and former Hollyoaks actor and Love Island contestant Paul Danan.

Celebrity Quitters!! - FFS. What next Celebrity Wheelie Bin Filling. this week we feature the toils of Peaches Geldof as she takes out the trash!!

In a similar vein, another Daily Fail article which got my goat today!!!

Give the leather leggings a miss, Mischa! Ms Barton fills out her trousers a little too well

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 9:30 AM on 11th January 2010

I see "Daily Mail Reporter" hasn't the courage to reveal her real name!!!

Looks great to me!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

I think she looks great ...a fine arse .....(but mine better in leather :rofl: ) ;)

Posted on

Feck ! In that photo Julie looks like she's out with her grandson . :( I think Julie should try some cosmetic stuff even if she could become another botox disaster ! :eek:

Really Hooked!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Like Ted Rogers but funny

Posted on

krissipandemic wrote:Feck ! In that photo Julie looks like she's out with her grandson . :( I think Julie should try some cosmetic stuff even if she could become another botox disaster ! :eek:

how shallow of you ..... :roll: :D what a solid humanist you are ..if it aint real it aint a deal ..... :finger:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:I think she looks great ...a fine arse .....(but mine better in leather :rofl: ) ;)

Pics or it didn't happen!!! :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:I think she looks great ...a fine arse .....(but mine better in leather :rofl: ) ;)

Pics or it didn't happen!!! :thumb:

one day Smeggs ...one day ....I never lie :thumb:

Posted on

I've got a fetish for tight leather trousers!!! :hubba:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
krissipandemic wrote:Feck ! In that photo Julie looks like she's out with her grandson . :( I think Julie should try some cosmetic stuff even if she could become another botox disaster ! :eek:

how shallow of you ..... :roll: :D what a solid humanist you are ..if it aint real it aint a deal ..... :finger:

Oh be fair there are limits, that photo make poor Julie look dreadful. Shurely she can do something ? Shes looked 65 for the last ten years and that's a tough deal.

Nothing wrong with being in the shallows , keeps my feet on the ground. ;)

Really Hooked!

Posted on

krissipandemic wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Oh be fair there are limits, that photo make poor Julie look dreadful. Shurely she can do something ? Shes looked 65 for the last ten years and that's a tough deal.

ks volun=mes

fuck that ..your feet are dug into the media expectations of how one should look .....and you like plastic it seems ,speaks volumes plastic good real bad .....................have a good one mate :thumbdown:

Posted on

Some people do seem to look old earlier than others. Sometimes it's genes, sometimes excess sunbathing or maybe smoking.

I'm sure I look twenty years older than I did ten years ago - then people assumed I was much younger than I was - and now they think I'm older, dammit.

I'm sure she would have had a facelift if she'd wanted one - obviously has the money. But she obviously didn't and has paid the dreadful price of offending the Daily Mail - oh dear! ;)

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

diablo wrote:Some people do seem to look old earlier than others. Sometimes it's genes, sometimes excess sunbathing or maybe smoking.

I'm sure I look twenty years older than I did ten years ago - then people assumed I was much younger than I was - and now they think I'm older, dammit.

I'm sure she would have had a facelift if she'd wanted one - obviously has the money. But she obviously didn't and has paid the dreadful price of offending the Daily Mail - oh dear! ;)

look we know the Daily Mail are pessimists ..Judy looks like a woman of her age ......is that bad ?

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
diablo wrote:Some people do seem to look old earlier than others. Sometimes it's genes, sometimes excess sunbathing or maybe smoking.

look we know the Daily Mail are pessimists ..Judy looks like a woman of her age ......is that bad ?

not at all. At least she can move her face. Look at Kylie on the left :

and Danni here:

In the right light they look almost real.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Gimme Judi Finnegan over this plastic 'can't sing' any day:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I think she looks a few years older than 61. Certainly in that photo. She's looked 60ish for many years actually.

People vary a lot. My cousin is 63 but looks about 50, that's why she has a toy-boy of 35 I suspect. :D

I don't really care and obviously neither does Judy or Richard seemingly. :):

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

diablo wrote:I think she looks a few years older than 61. Certainly in that photo. She's looked 60ish for many years actually.

People vary a lot. My cousin is 63 but looks about 50, that's why she has a toy-boy of 35 I suspect. :D

and that's how it should be ...she is normal .....but as a person I am not a fan ..she talks to him like shite .....and he is ,,, :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
krissipandemic wrote:
annie27 wrote:

ks volun=mes

fuck that ..your feet are dug into the media expectations of how one should look .....and you like plastic it seems ,speaks volumes plastic good real bad .....................have a good one mate :thumbdown:

No thanks and no I don't actually but I was talking about Judy and her sad appearance not women in general or media expectations. If she 's ok with herself then fine .

The Minogues are at the other extreme , something slightly frightening about these middle aged women.

Really Hooked!

Posted on

diablo wrote:I think she looks a few years older than 61. Certainly in that photo. She's looked 60ish for many years actually.

there was common media gossip years ago about Judy Finnegan suddenly ageing very quickly.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

^^^ Lots of rumours that she likes a drink or two,three,four, I watched her a couple of times years ago and she seemed pissed. Daily Heil is always picking on people for the way they look, ie fat,thin etc. :mad1:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

That skirt looks a bit too short for her.

Onwards and Upwards

Smegster

Next

Return to Celebs