Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Madonna: from plastic to photoshop!!!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Madonna: from plastic to photoshop!!!

I can't stand Madonna. Photoshop picture looks ridiculous. Could been anyone. Even one of my dogs.

That heavily-airbrushed Louis Vuitton advertising campaign made her look 20 years younger.

But as the natural image shows, Madonna can still cut a striking - if far less polished - figure without the aid of photo trickery.

Although the smooth, sleek look of the advertising shots is gone, the 51-year-old's more natural, virtually wrinkle-free glow will be the envy of many women her age.

The image comes from the same shoot as the £7million campaign and was published by a New York fashion blog.

But Madonna's look has not come cheap.

The singer has spent hundreds of thousands of pounds trying to stave off the years, enduring a strict diet free of fat and a gruelling exercise regime.

Add an on-off Brazilian model lover Jesus Luz, who is just 23, and she has even more reason to stay in shape.

However, some have criticised her for wearing outfits more suitable for a teenager, and she continues to live a hectic social life, dancing until the early hours in London nightclub Aura just two weeks ago.

Earlier this year Madonna posed in a series of unretouched pictures to prove she was confident with her fifty-something body.

Admittedly there was some spectacularly flattering lighting but she still looked remarkable in nothing more than fishnet tights and a bra.

The mother of four claims to be putting music and modelling on the backburner for the moment.

She is concentrating on her film W.E., a historical drama about Edward VIII, who abdicated to marry American divorcee Wallis Simpson.

Madonna said in a recent interview: 'I have been writing it for the last two and a half years, to tell you the truth. It's been kind of an obsession of mine.'

Article Source

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Jeez, can't that woman keep her legs together for two minutes. Every picture that's taken of her she always has her legs opened wider than Cherie Blair's mouth on Payday.

Gimme someone like Debbie Harry any day.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:Jeez, can't that woman keep her legs together for two minutes. Every picture that's taken of her she always has her legs opened wider than Cherie Blair's mouth on Payday.

Gimme someone like Debbie Harry any day.

Clearly all her taste is in her mouth. I share smeggy's view - can't stand the woman myself. Debbie Harry gets my vote too.

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

Grand Master

Posted on

A wee bit creepy seeing a woman of a certain age posing like that, I know she was very controversial in her younger days, I actually liked her and some of her stuff, I went to see her 1990 Blond Ambition tour and she was great :thumb: Please though just grow old gracefully like Joanna Lumley etc (although loved JL's character Patsy) still a beautiful woman.

Debbie Harry was the ultimate of a very gorgeous lady so I'll go for that and I liked her music as well. :thumb: I remember most guys back in Blondie days all had a *thing* for her and who can blame em either. :thumb:

*Dolls quickly runs orf and puts on her black bin bag and poses for her web cam * :rofl: :chin: :rofl:

Debbie at her best :thumb:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAJ1JmkAMBw

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

To be fair Madonna has released some great records. But that's really due to the talents of others. Madonna's only tatlent is having th confidence to cavort around in a not really that controversial manner. It says more about the suppressed culture of the 1980s IMO. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Hm not sure she has wrttten some gorgeous stuff in the past especially the 80's also she transformed herself! I'vegot to give her that, but also its about effin time she closed her legs cos that ain attractive on a 50yr old women! Not they I hae anythin wrong with women being women but she is a bit gross. :mad1:

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

What is very common in the music industry is that songwriters often have to give up a portion of the royalties to the artiste in order to get their songs on the artiste's album. other times the artiste will suggest a few line changes here and their and get a name on the credit list. it not only gives the artiste more credibility, but more cash because the most money is in the song copyright. not saying Madonna has not written anything, but you can't always be sure who has written what when looking at writing credits.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs