Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Beckhams FAIL in USA?

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Beckhams FAIL in USA?

Even though David Beckham is a talented footballer the shallow celeb whoring of the couple and his talentless wife way overshadow any of his football skills.

Perhaps he's realising that he'll be remembered as a vacuous celebrity who also played football and that money isn't everything and his contract with a pretty rubbish football team in LA who had more money than sense was a bad decision.

But apparently it's rumoured that the Beckhams are feeling disillusioned with LA. Perhaps he prefers beign a big fish in a small pond eh?. Somebody alledgedly told a source who then passed it through a few friends and onto an insider who then had inside information to give to OK magazine which said

"David is very close to his family and would much rather be living in the UK. A lot of things haven't gone the way they thought it would and they are both feeling a bit disillusioned. David keeps saying he is hoping someone buys out his contract with Los Angeles Galaxy so he can go home."

Skeletor, David's wife is said to be distraught after her DVB Jeans range which she had nothing to do with only made £7.5 million instead of an anticipated £25 million. diddums. The ex(?) Spice Girl with the smallest bone to flesh ratio recently splashed out £100 grand on a custom sports car.

What were the Beckhams hoping for in LA? Some kind of inclusion in the celebrity illuminati? Invites to worship owls and watch screaming sacrfices die in the woods? Life member ship of the CFR. You'll never be Governor of California David. Arnie is worth $800 Million at least.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Not really a surprise :D

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

What did they really expect?

He's a talented footballer with zero personality in a land where they bearly understand 'soccer', and she's a skinny, talentless, miserable cow who wears glasses like Penfold.

Even the yanks can't stand the way she never smiles. Does she have a set of 'Jeremy Kyle show' teeth I wonder :chin: :chin:

Talk about trying to big yourself up...who are they anyway?? :banghead:

Posted on

Trixiebelle wrote:What did they really expect?

He's a talented footballer with zero personality in a land where they bearly understand 'soccer', and she's a skinny, talentless, miserable cow who wears glasses like Penfold.

Even the yanks can't stand the way she never smiles. Does she have a set of 'Jeremy Kyle show' teeth I wonder :chin: :chin:

Talk about trying to big yourself up...who are they anyway?? :banghead:

hehe :) - no excuse for bad teeth with their money. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Somebody alledgedly told a source who then passed it through a few friends and onto an insider who then had inside information to give to OK magazine which said

"David is very close to his family and would much rather be living in the UK. A lot of things haven't gone the way they thought it would and they are both feeling a bit disillusioned. David keeps saying he is hoping someone buys out his contract with Los Angeles Galaxy so he can go home."

I know the Beckhams are twonks and total media whores of the most disgusting sort, but this bit made me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those toilet paper rags (actually thas an insult to the sterling service toilet paper provides) are the whole bloody reason we are inundated with nob-head celebrities.

I loved the Viz comic cartoon on the Beckhams - his head full of stupid mice and hers full of stupid budgies. :rofl:

We're about as similar as two completely dissimilar things in a pod.
- Blackadder

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!

Posted on

sprenger wrote:
Somebody alledgedly told a source who then passed it through a few friends and onto an insider who then had inside information to give to OK magazine which said

I know the Beckhams are twonks and total media whores of the most disgusting sort, but this bit made me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those toilet paper rags (actually thas an insult to the sterling service toilet paper provides) are the whole bloody reason we are inundated with nob-head celebrities.

I loved the Viz comic cartoon on the Beckhams - his head full of stupid mice and hers full of stupid budgies. :rofl:

I really oughta start getting Viz. Does more for the soul that a daily dose of multivitamins and 5 a day. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Return to Celebs