Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Michael Parkinson: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Why attack Jade Goody? That is a nasty thing for Parky to do, I was no fan of hers but she is DEAD and can't exactly fight back :mad:

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

grimtales1 wrote:Why attack Jade Goody? That is a nasty thing for Parky to do, I was no fan of hers but she is DEAD and can't exactly fight back :mad:

That was yonks ago grims. Parky has become a bit of an old constipated old git :rofl: They didnt want him on *Who do you think you are* cos he was so boring..... :) :rofl:

But must add I loved his old shows with interviews with Spike Milligan,Peter Sellers and the like....... :rofl:

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
grimtales1 wrote:Why attack Jade Goody? That is a nasty thing for Parky to do, I was no fan of hers but she is DEAD and can't exactly fight back :mad:

That was yonks ago grims. Parky has become a bit of an old constipated old git :rofl: They didnt want him on *Who do you think you are* cos he was so boring..... :) :rofl:

But must add I loved his old shows with interviews with Spike Milligan,Peter Sellers and the like....... :rofl:

:howl: :howl: :howl:

Nice one dolls. :)

I find him really annoying on those adverts where he's selling a 'plan'

A 'plan' - WTF is that. It's like he's selling a "Final Solution" - Which I suppose it actually is!!! :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Ouija board?

(then again the cancerous bint had trouble with putting her thoughts into words, so any seance would result in a glassing of the numpty that most likely nudged the table).

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
I find him really annoying on those adverts where he's selling a 'plan'

You mean the ones like....

'Ello, im Michael Parkinsons..

Are you decrepit like me?... are you feeling the icy hand of the Grim reaper on your shoulder?... do you feel like you have been watching my show for nearly 40 years?

Well, worry no longer..

As an old bastard with incontinence and a colostomy bag, i can assure you that trips to the bog are no longer a pain in the arse thanks to the new model of Hyperlift... a revolutionary new stair lift that rockets you to your throne in seconds...The SR71 blackbird made New York to London in less than 2 hours... well, in less than 2 hours you will be dead like me so what you need is Hyperlift... its record breaking lounge to shithouse in less than 20 seconds is all you need to relieve those aching piles and hemorrhoid displeasures... trust me, old Parky... you wont have laughed so much since you saw Yorkshire get fucked over at Cricket or tried to piss out that stubborn Kidney stone the size of Barnsley Hippodrome...

If all that fails, you could try a Funeral insurance like me and June Whitfield, fook me! for an old bird, she is a dirty sod!... she is so baggy i dont need the lube anymore and can do her dry... Terry Scott did have his uses after all (Crikey DM!)
So dont worry about those funeral expenses, shove me in the wheely bin like all us tight fisted Yorkshiremen and add to the landfill site we call Huddersfield.

Ehh by 'eck... marvelous, fookin marvelous.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Clearly, Michael Parkinson is bored with retirement. So far he's attacked Jade Goody, Davina McCall, Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross and now Russell Brand is his latest victim.

Jurassic Parky also goes on to mention the Sachsgate debacle, which happened TWO YEARS AGO.

Why drag it up when it's all done and dusted? Has Jurrassic Parky been asleep since 2008?

Michael Parkinson is a boring old CUNT and I am SICK of him attacking other celebrities and massaging his geriatric ego in the process.

I enjoy Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand. Unlike you, Jurassic Parky, they don't give me the urge to want to top myself because you're so depressing.

Get on with your retirement and leave everyone else alone, you boring old goon! :mad:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/new ... amous.html

Scott did you see Parky on Paul O Grady ....he sat next to Russel Brand and they had a chat about things ... I do think Parky is bitter about being forced into Retirement ....but I still miss him on the TV lots of wonderful memories from watching his old chat show .

Posted on

Yep, Parky is getting old but he's right, Russell Brand is a twat, a totally non-funny twat too which is quite a handicap for a comedian :)

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter

Grand Master

Posted on

phild05 wrote:Yep, Parky is getting old but he's right, Russell Brand is a twat, a totally non-funny twat too which is quite a handicap for a comedian :)

Brand believes he is a comedian ?

This gets stranger by the minute.

Insane Poster

Posted on

I had almost forgotten about him ...but you keep bringing his name up :howl: he loves people like you :D
if he is doing it to keep in the public eye you are helping him very nicely :thumb:

Posted on

I have to mention I love Scott's name for him. Jurassic Parky - that's a howler. :howler:

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Well, it does give him publicity, Scott.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Jurassic Parky loves people like me denigrating him?

It's preferable to you posting that rimming session with him for all to see.

Insane Poster

Posted on

"And look, with the Over 50 plan, you get this attractive carriage clock, with one of those gold coloured knobbly bits constantly going round, to remind you of times' ceaseless march..."

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

.. or a free parker pen. :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:.. or a free parker pen. :rofl:

He should cash in with his own Parky pen.

Insane Poster

Posted on

I would agree there is something wrong with Parky if he is 'jealous' of those you have mentioned.

Insane Poster

Posted on

Oh I think Scotts got a bit of a crush really ..... :D He would make one hell of a Sugar Daddy ....a grumpy moaner and rich ...sounds like Scotts ideal man :rofl:

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:
Gunner 51 wrote:Well, it does give him publicity, Scott.

Which is exactly why ghe decrepit old cunt does it. It's cheap publicity and does him no favours whatsoever. Some people have started to get tired of his continuous attacks against those he is clearly jealous of.

Russell Brand is a success.

Jonathan Ross is a success.

Graham Norton is a success.

Jade Goody was a success.

And Michael Parkinson was turned down as a participant of "Who Do You Think You Are?" because the programming and production team said he is "too boring".

That sums up Jurassic Parky nicely. :thumb:

If ol' Parky slates celebrities like the ones listed here - I think it's because they're from the new school of entertainment. He most likely sees them as vulgar flash-in-the-pans who get their laughs from knob gags compared to his much cleaner wit.*

* = I use the term "wit" in the loosest possible sense. Your mileage may vary. :)

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:What gets me is the arrogance of Jurassic Parky. He really does think his shit doesn't stink. He assumes he is some kind of role model and all celebrities should be just like him.

He needs to get a life (because he's never had one) and stop being so snobbish and high and mighty with those around him he looks down his nose at.

If most other celebrities were like Jurassic Parky then TV would have to be broadcast in black and white.

on 405 lines as well :)

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

classic telly :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs