Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Arthur C Clarke Dies - Again!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Just saw this evening that science fiction author Arthur C Clarke has died - yet again.

I distinctly remember obits for him twice in the past few years. On the second obit, I even remember postings over on DS by punters puzzled that they recalled him dying already. (Same went for Jack Palance - everyone remembers him dying at least twice.)

Are we going senile? Is it tabloid pap on each occasion? Or could it be a glitch in the Matrix, and a warping of time......???? Just like the end of 2001 :eek:

On a roll!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!

Posted on

hiya bacchus. hope your fine and dandy and other such southern American greetings. :)

I just saw this on BBC news 24. Very sad. Perhaps Dying is a new publicity stunt. Blair and Bush have yet to be persuaded to try it. i think they are scared bush will take it too seriously. :) Everyone else is hoping he will

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Hiya Smeggy

Sorry I haven't posted much in recent weeks, have been travelling on and off and workload was immense. :oops:

Hope you are well. :wave:

Bliar makes me wretch. I hope when he dies that it's just the once. But unfortunately I suspect he is indeed a vampire. :cunt:

On a roll!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!

Posted on

Blair, a vampire.

That's an insult to all vampires. :eek4: :eek4: :eek4:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Return to Celebs