Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Will the Beckhams have a 4th boy?

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:Mr Squizzer actually agrees with Annie on summat. :)
However, i do think Posh is wayyyyyyyyy too thin and could do with enjoying the occasional fish supper and slice of cake.

She's already had the nut cutlet surprise first course.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:
annie27 wrote:They seem like a nice enough couple who have made a lot of money due to hard work and brilliant marketing....kids come across a well behaved , I hope she has a girl . And putting a few pounds on will not do her any harm :D
I might not care for them but wish them only well ......as for every other couple wishing for a daughter :D

***STOP PRESS***

Mr Squizzer actually agrees with Annie on summat. :)

However, i do think Posh is wayyyyyyyyy too thin and could do with enjoying the occasional fish supper and slice of cake.

lol, i think she needs a little more than that! id be too scared to hug her cos id be worried about snapping her in half! i bet she'll end up weighing less than her baby! id kill for her dresses though hahaha

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nearly on a roll
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!

Posted on

TimmyTooFar wrote:
Mr Squirrel wrote:
annie27 wrote:They seem like a nice enough couple who have made a lot of money due to hard work and brilliant marketing....kids come across a well behaved , I hope she has a girl . And putting a few pounds on will not do her any harm :D
I might not care for them but wish them only well ......as for every other couple wishing for a daughter :D

***STOP PRESS***

Mr Squizzer actually agrees with Annie on summat. :)

lol, i think she needs a little more than that! id be too scared to hug her cos id be worried about snapping her in half! i bet she'll end up weighing less than her baby! id kill for her dresses though hahaha

She does look very frail. :)

I wonder what drives her to think that skeletal look is good.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs