Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

How ill does Michael Douglas look?

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:That Welsh diva he married is annoying as well :)

DIVA ...why ? I have not heard her moaning about her problems .....what a bitch you are against women at times . lots of times unless they get their bits out ,,then its all good

What utter bollocks!

I don't dislike Zeta Jones because she's a woman FFS :roll:

DIVA ?? not a female remark ...not a wife remark .. :finger: feck off it was just a bitch remark for no valid reason ....what has she done to piss you off ...?

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Can't stand him to be honest. Don't wish cancer on anyone though.

why ...his movies ? :confused:

There's just something about him and his characters that have always turned me off. Bit like Mangos. I hate them but can't say exactly why. :)

:howl: how rational is that :rofl: I think he has been part of some great movies ...

Fatal Attraction
Wall street
Disclosure
The China Syndrome
A Perfect Murder
Wonder boys
The American President
Falling down (brilliant )
to name just a few

I loved him in the American President. I thought it was a very enjoyable film. Annette B. was a good partner for him too.

I think there is sometimes summat a tad smarmy about him, tho :pp:

As to Catherine ZJ: Beautiful girl, so good in Chicago and others stuff too. Don't blame her for hitching her wagon to a rich man, and a Hollywood stalwart at that.

After all in the animal kingdom the females choose mates depending on their ability to support their families. :chin:

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: hopeful

Posted on

Loved him in Wall Street, perhaps the smarminess carried over from Gordon Gecko. LOL. But I do like him and he can send himself up as well. He was in a couple of eps of Will & Grace...played a fabulous gay guy.....:D:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Also the bloody media was always on about CZJ losing so much weight and she'd gone for the *hollywood look* :roll: Its obvious she'd probably lost the weight because of the worry about Michaels health....

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs