Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Katie Price announces separation

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Katie Price announces separation

... and?

Don't throw darts at your laptop screen!!!
Katie Price has announced her separation from husband Alex Reid.

The pair married in Las Vegas less than a year ago while celebrating the cage fighter's win on Celebrity Big Brother.

A statement released by the model said: "Alex and I have had a number of difficulties over the past few months.

"I accept that these were in part caused by my marrying too quickly - we all make mistakes and this was one. However, Alex changed from the man I fell in love with."

She added that "some of his behaviour became difficult" for her to understand and "caused issues".
'Differences'

Katie Price and Alex Reid, 35, started dating months after she announced her separation from Peter Andre in May 2009.

The 32-year-old model, who's also known as Jordan, says Reid proposed to her months later after her divorce from the singer was finalised.

Katie Price said she had supported Alex Reid's ambition to attract more media attention, but said his desire to promote himself "contributed to our alienation".

The reality TV star also said the couple had failed to resolve their differences because "the issues between us are too deep rooted".

She added: "I am deeply upset that my relationship with Alex has failed but I know it is the right thing for my children and I that we separate.

"My children are my absolute priority in this and they are being shielded from what is happening."

The statement went on to say that Reid had asked Price to delay announcing their split because he wanted more time to think, but then posed for newspaper photographs with her son Junior in a gym.

Katie Price also denied reports she'd talked about money with her divorce lawyers, and said claims the announcement had been delayed so her film crew could capture Reid's reaction on camera were a "complete fabrication".

The glamour model has two children with her first husband, while Andre is also the adoptive father of Price's son Harvey from a previous relationship.

Article Source

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

*cough cough* Now what a surprise...... :eek: NOT :roll: Vapid prat.....Sick to death of her botox face and effin gob.....She can piss right orf.... :roll: :finger:

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Must be a slow news day.

(only it's not news, just a waste of the world's resources printing / commenting on this bile)

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:Must be a slow news day.

(only it's not news, just a waste of the world's resources printing / commenting on this bile)

I agree. Sadly, however, there would be no need to "announce" the split if there weren't so many cretins who are genuinely interested in whatever she gets up to. She's an odious creature.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:I agree. Sadly, however, there would be no need to "announce" the split if there weren't so many cretins who are genuinely interested in whatever she gets up to. She's an odious creature.

I give you credence for inferring those that are interested in a non-news announcement are in fact 'genuine', and interested.

Maybe she has a new mobile phone to shove up her twat.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

:yawn:

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

Grand Master

Posted on

This is so tragic ...we should announce a National Day of Mourning :howl: ....still I guess she will get someone to write another book for her about how she was done wrong again ....... :finger:

She should count herself lucky that her first husband never released the real reason why he left her ...... ;) its not a pretty story .

Posted on

I hear Katie Price is an avid fan of the TV Series "What Annie27 does next!"

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I hear Katie Price is an avid fan of the TV Series "What Annie27 does next!"

What the one where I say she came back from the UK(leaving her hub and kids in LA) and gave her husband a dose of the clap ....I would never say that in public ;) :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:I hear Katie Price is an avid fan of the TV Series "What Annie27 does next!"

What the one where I say she came back from the UK(leaving her hub and kids in LA) and gave her husband a dose of the clap ....I would never say that in public ;) :D

Why not? I would.

Everything publicly sprayed about Katie Price is a corporate money making exercise. All these marraiges, and other crap, are just Punch and Judy theatre.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Why not? I would.

Everything publicly sprayed about Katie Price is a corporate money making exercise. All these marraiges, and other crap, are just Punch and Judy theatre.

OK .....thats why he walked out on her . she gave him a dose of her inferdelity ...she is a scum bucket .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Why not? I would.

OK .....thats why he walked out on her . she gave him a dose of her inferdelity ...she is a scum bucket .

:eek: :eek: Really Annie.....aww me gawd.....dirty cah....not surprised anybody pictured sticking a mobile phone up their chuff........ :throwup:

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Why not? I would.

:eek: :eek: Really Annie.....aww me gawd.....dirty cah....not surprised anybody pictured sticking a mobile phone up their chuff........ :throwup:

And this was it ...

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Why not? I would.

:piss: Kate Price

Super Smegsterwegsta
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:

She probably enjoys watersports ;)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:

She probably enjoys watersports ;)

she has to be the most unsexual person I have ever seen ....its never been about sex for her . she plays the game of showing off the bits ,but as for a sexual person ...NAH .....

Posted on

Maybe Katy Price should announce separation from humanity :) :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Maybe Katy Price should announce separation from humanity :) :)

Good idea.. :thumb: once her kids get old enough they will piss her off anyway :D she is devoid of compassion .

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs