Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Pull the other one Angelina!!!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Yeah Right! - What a load of bollocks!!!

Angelina Jolie has claimed that she struggles with self-esteem issues.

The almost perfect highly paid Hollywood Star admitted she has "so much" wrong with her that she is prone to criticising herself. She told OK!: "I struggle with low self-esteem all the time. I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it's unbelievable."

A source said "This is pure arse! This story is designed purely to connect with the not so perfect people who buy her products and pay her wages". The source continued, "It as less sincerity than the I'm Jenny from the block PR Campaign that Jennifer Lopez unleashed a few years ago. Everyone in the industry knows that Angelina is full of herself. And after all, if you had a team of butt lickers following you around all day proclaiming how wonderful you were wouldn't you start to see sun shining where there's normally poo poo?"

Jolie is currently pregnant, possibly with her second child by partner Brad Pitt. It is also rumoured that the Oscar winner is expecting a baby.

It was also reported earlier this month that Pitt and Jolie are planning get married on a yacht this summer or maybe next winter.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Pure garbage

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

I am inclned to agree with her. she probably has got a lot worth critcising...but it is inside her head :roll:

Well let's face it, she could be a really mean cow, but maybe people are too gobsmacked by her jaw-dropping looks, to see beyond them.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

Really Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: hopeful

Posted on

Why has she written her shopping list on her arm? wouldn't the back of her hand be better?

Joe's Girl wrote:I am inclned to agree with her. she probably has got a lot worth critcising...but it is inside her head :roll:

Well let's face it, she could be a really mean cow, but maybe people are too gobsmacked by her jaw-dropping looks, to see beyond them.

I think she looks like she's made of plastic, not very attractive at all.

Smegster

Return to Celebs