Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Angelina Jolie gets virtually naked - HOT or NOT?

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Ok, I coudln't resist. While browsing for the Angelina Low Self Esteem :rofl: Jolie story a minute ago, I came across a story about her getting virtually naked for a movie.

Angelina Jolie has abandoned clothes all together for her latest movie.

In scenes sure to set pulses racing, the much lusted-after star emerges from a lake completely naked except for dripping gold liquid.

For the adult fantasy film Beowulf, Jolie plays the mother of Grendel the monster, who is the father of all evil from Anglo-Saxon mythology.

In her transformation for the role, the actress appears to have regained her famous knock-out curves, perhaps with a little digital assistance.

Filmed in a photo-realistic animation style, the release has been described by the Los Angeles Times as a "hyper violent and highly sexualized tale". As hyper violent and highly sexualized as Hollywood's sanitary let's not offend anyone decorum will allow of course.

So what do you think? HOT or NOT?

A comment by Dawn in England said:

Good effects but she really isn't naked. Look closely and you can see she is wearing a garment which is very close fitting, shaped to ensure no obvious lines and supportive for her breasts- believe me they no longer remain pert after pregnancy, no matter how careful you are or how good your bra-besides which if she was actually naked her nipples would be visible -they're so not!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
So what do you think? HOT or NOT?

A comment by Dawn in England said:

Good effects but she really isn't naked. Look closely and you can see she is wearing a garment which is very close fitting, shaped to ensure no obvious lines and supportive for her breasts- believe me they no longer remain pert after pregnancy, no matter how careful you are or how good your bra-besides which if she was actually naked her nipples would be visible -they're so not!

Not sure. She'd have to sit on my lap before I could decide. :):

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

Good point. :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

I've seen naked lasses with knock-out figures, but somehow hers looks more 'virtual' than real. Summat not quite true to life...even for a pin-up. :chin:

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: hopeful

Return to Celebs