Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Photo Op BULLSHIT!!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

With even more Bullshit than the absurdly ridiculous Madonna "I've got a book coming out so i'm going to be filmed 'Dancing with the Natives' while supposedly choosing my new fashion accessory, sorry, adopted orphan boy" episode, Pitt, Jolie and Clinton do absolutely fuck all except turn up and pose for the camera with security ( those furtive looking hard blokes with spiral cables stuck in their ears ) hidden from view before being whisked off to the next publicity stunt to be wired across the world and possibly ending up on Smeggy's Forum :)

he hasn't even got a full shovel**

Angelina Jolie may be heavily pregnant, but that hasn't stopped her from getting stuck into some manual labour.

Jolie and Brad Pitt took time out from Hollywood glamour to take part in charity work for the victims of hurricane Katrina.

The happy couple joined former president Bill Clinton for the 'Make a difference, make a commitment' Campaign in New Orleans.

"getting stuck into some manual labour".

Jolie showed off her growing baby bump, looking relaxed in a hippie-inspired maxi dress, as doting father-to-be Pitt helped the 600 volunteers clean up the neighbourhood devastated by Hurricane Katrina.

The massive project was organised by Pitt's Make it Right Foundation aided by the Clinton Global Initiative.

The actress is reportedly expecting a baby, with sources saying she and partner Pitt are "absolutely bored stiff" at the prospect.

Twins will mean the couple will be parents to six children. The family currently consists of Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, biological daughter Shiloh, 2 and non-biological son Colin 1

-----------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh New Orleans. That city which, after being devastated by a hurricane was treated with gross disrespect by FEMA who didn't allow relief trucks into the area, thus causing the deaths of many. That City which the US establishment didn't appear to give a toss about, save some insincere (Ziono)Blairesque soundbites no doubt accompanied by those irritating dramatic pauses.

Another scenario where the populace have to set up Charities in order to work that the administration would have no problem in tackling. Do have to mention the UK's cancer charity doesn't really need the £7 BILLION spent on Iraq. Yes of course we do. lest we forget. :mad:

article

** you don't need a full shovel to be US president. obviously.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Isn't it typical. Stars getting their faces on photo opportunities for the sake of it, in a place that was damn near forgotten by the American government anyway. I would like to use a four letter word here, but I am a decent person and will refrain. :o :(

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Posted on

An interesting comment from "Valerie, Calgary , Canada

"These are true humanitarians..This is how it is done people..It is possible to be a movie star or an ex-president and have it within you to make this world a better place."

Who would have thought it eh? An ex-president making the world a better place!!! Why do they always wait until after being president to do that eh? Answers on a postcard please.

people like Valerie just show how the general flock, sorry, populace is fooled by this garbage.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Jericho wrote:Isn't it typical. Stars getting their faces on photo opportunities for the sake of it, in a place that was damn near forgotten by the American government anyway. I would like to use a four letter word here, but I am a decent person and will refrain. :o :(

it's OK, you can say BUSH if you want. :) :)

:bush: :condi: :blair: :osama: :popegrinch:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

:eek:

You should ban yourself! lol :howl:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Posted on

I tried that but I wouldn't enter into any further correspondence with myself over the matter

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Return to Celebs