Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Sir Bruce Forsythe!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Sir Bruce Forsythe!

..... is Brucy like Marmite?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

I have never had him on toast if that's what you mean. Just heard that he is to be Knighted. I think it's well overdue, especially when you see some of the nomarks who get them.

Posted on

Well chuffed for Bryan Ferry :splif:

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter

Grand Master

Posted on

I've heard he's a right arsehole behind closed doors, one of the "Do you know who I am?" types.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:I've heard he's a right arsehole behind closed doors, one of the "Do you know who I am?" types.

He is not one bit like this Gunner ...Honest , control freak ...yes ...old School ...,yes ......I doubt he has ever uttered the words " "Do you know who I am " other than in America .

I am delighted for him myself , ...now for Ken Dodd :rofl:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Gunner 51 wrote:I've heard he's a right arsehole behind closed doors, one of the "Do you know who I am?" types.

He is not one bit like this Gunner ...Honest , control freak ...yes ...old School ...,yes ......I doubt he has ever uttered the words " "Do you know who I am " other than in America .

I've heard mumurs of discontent from FMs on a certain forum (OK, it's Digital Spy) saying he's a bit of an old-school style git.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Dunno about Brucie but i understand Cilla Black is a right tool. Allegedly, so far up her own arse she is in danger of disappearing forever and very far removed from the 'Lovable Scouse' that she portrays herself as.

Still, what does it matter really? The bloke in our local paper shop is a right tool too.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Cilla Black apparently is notoriously rude to airline staff..I cannot stand her,loathe she is so bloody false...professional fag hag.

I do like Ken Dodd!

Brucie has been around for years hasnt he...?

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

I loved the headline "Knight to see you, to see you Knight!" So cheesy!

Posted on

Myztique wrote:I loved the headline "Knight to see you, to see you Knight!" So cheesy!

Lemme take a guess. That headline was from The Scum :rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Cilla Black apparently is notoriously rude to airline staff..I cannot stand her,loathe she is so bloody false...professional fag hag.

I do like Ken Dodd!

Brucie has been around for years hasnt he...?

Most of them are rude most of the time - this is one of the reasons I have no time for 'celebrities'. I had an enormous row some years ago with a very famous impresario because I refused to land at an airport in what I considered to be dangerous weather conditions, and he was thus forced into a 70-mile drive to where he needed to be.

We had Ken Dodd on the flight deck once - he had us in stitches - same with Eric Morecambe.
I flew Abba at the height of their fame, was invited to have dinner with them, and had an evening to remember for the rest of my life - they were fabulous. I spent an evening with Demis Roussos some years ago. He was absolutely charming and great fun.
My point? Most of the US and UK celebrities have the attitude that because they are famous, everyone should run around after them. Most of the foreign celebrities I have met do not have this attitude. I spent a lot of time with Ayrton Senna, who was one of the nicest people I have ever met.
Never met Brucie - never been a fan either, but I will agree that he deserves his knighthood, simply for his services to show business.

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I've heard mumurs of discontent from FMs on a certain forum (OK, it's Digital Spy) saying he's a bit of an old-school style git.

His biggest flaw (if it is indeed a flaw ) is being a perfectionist . But so was Eric Morcombe ...

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs