Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Irrelevant Twats to divorce!!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to divorce

Irrelevant twats Cruise and Holmes are to divorce. Whoopie Do!. I wonder if they'll have a million dollar divorce party and invite Sticktoria Beckham to liven things up

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are divorcing, bringing an end to a five-year marriage.

The office of celebrity divorce lawyer Jonathan Wolfe confirmed the divorce. "This is a personal and private matter" he said in a statement.

The couple have a six-year daughter, Suri, and Cruise, 49, has two children from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.

Cruise married Holmes, 33, his third wife, in an Italian castle in November 2006.

A spokesman for Cruise told the BBC: "Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy."

It is not yet clear whether divorce papers have been filed in court.
'Something happened'

The divorce brings to an end a relationship that began with very public declarations of affection.

Holmes once admitted she had a childhood crush on the Hollywood celebrity, while Cruise famously jumped on a sofa on the Oprah Winfrey Show as he declared his love for Holmes.

"I can't be cool. I can't be laid-back. Something happened and I want to celebrate it," Cruise said in his appearance on the show.

Cruise proposed to Holmes at the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the couple were married by a Church of Scientology minister.

Tom Cruise is among Hollywood's highest-paid actors and has starred in blockbusters such as Top Gun, Jerry Maguire and the Mission Impossible series.

Earlier this week he was reported to be in Iceland shooting an upcoming film called Oblivion. He also starred in the recently released Rock Of Ages.

Katie Holmes rose to fame as a leading actress on US television drama Dawson's Creek. She has also appeared in Batman Begins and Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18653268

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Obviously the 'Contract is up'!!!

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Yup. I thought he was gay anyway

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

:howl: - brilliant!!!

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nice one Dolls x

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

Looking at the title of this thread though reminds me of my divorce. My ex wife was irrelevant, and I was just a twat lmao!!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

:howl:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

What do you mean, irrelevant, even Rupert Murdoch seems to be tweeting about it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/01/rupert-murdoch-tom-cruise-scientology_n_1641696.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

There also seems to be underlining story bubbling up that Holmes is divorcing to get their daughter out of the grasp of dem Scientologists.

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

Swing wrote:What do you mean, irrelevant, even Rupert Murdoch seems to be tweeting about it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/01/rupert-murdoch-tom-cruise-scientology_n_1641696.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

There also seems to be underlining story bubbling up that Holmes is divorcing to get their daughter out of the grasp of dem Scientologists.

Not surprising......basket case if you ask me

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Murdoch's remarks on Mormons was interesting. The next POTUS puppet might be a mormon :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I have a feeling she is going to lift the lid on COS !!!! She certainly ain't daft !! Wait for it!!!! Perhaps some good thing will come out about this cult thingy!!!

Forum Slapper Lush

Return to Celebs