Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Ken Clarke MP: Paedo exposed

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Well I never trust blokes in suede Hush Puppies :rofl: , but I rather doubt it is him somehow. I bet that this man isn't named in the Scum article.

Maybe everyone on twatter knows who the man is - I haven't looked - but maybe they are wrong. :):

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

Ken Clarke is the subject of much scrutiny and links on the Icke thread

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

These people are part of a group that are willing to kill thousands of innocent people in order to satisfy the orders of their Elite paymasters. They are cold blooded ( which is Icke's lizard metaphor ). This doesn't prove they are paedophiles, but it does indicate they have ZERO Respect or care about other human beings and whatever their sexual preference they aren't going to have any respect for anything they want to shag, whether that be man, woman child or pig.

If they can sacrifice humans for $$$$$$$$ then they'll have no qualm's in sacrificing humans for sexual graitification

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

What better than to recruit a paedophile into position as a politician? You have a hold on him/her. You allow them to indulge their perversions with impunity in return for governmental favours.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Cast your minds back to Ken Clarke's comments about rape!

Watch Clarke's face at 3:33 listening to Janet Street porter. Looks like he's shitting himself

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber a wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1 misinformation is a weapon of mass destruc you could a Caucasian or a poor Asian racism is a weapon of mass destruction whether inflation or globalization fear is a weapon of mass destruction whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone greed is a weapon of mass destruction we need to find courage, overcome inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Bra Burning Hippy
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: waiting

Posted on

Ah yes, the Ben Fellows claims. One of the Ken Clarke links from the Icke thread.

I can't stand Esther Rantzen either

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Esther Rantzen is unfit to run ChildLine! She claims she knew Savile was sexually abusing children yet says nothing about it! She later launched ChildLine in 1986.

You couldn't make it up! :rolleyes:

Exactly. She's on the Board of trustees for the NSPCC as well. She lives at Bloodoaks Fm in the New Forest. A rather convenient address if you do some research into certain 'rituals'

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227548/Tory-rapist-told-hed-kill-I-told-police-Sex-abuse-victim-claims-warned-die-breathed-word-attacker.html

'Tory rapist told me he'd kill me if I told police': Sex abuse victim claims he was warned he would die if he ever breathed a word about his attacker

What do you reckon? Hush Puppy wearer

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Esther Rantzen is the Rosé West of the Jimmy Savile scandal. As for the Tory rapist, it sounds more like Margaret Thatcher!
:sarah:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who knows what perversions Margaret thatcher was kept subjugated by? Remember the claims about Hillary 'Clit' Clinton.

http://www.smeggys.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=11044

Thatcher is fucked up without any sexual abuse to add to the list of her crimes though. Utter scum

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Although KC has been mentioned, it's not actually the one who raped the guy at the north Wales home, according to twitter it's A lord,

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Although KC has been mentioned, it's not actually the one who raped the guy at the north Wales home, according to twitter it's A lord,

Scottish Swiss Mountain Range

Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber a wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1 misinformation is a weapon of mass destruc you could a Caucasian or a poor Asian racism is a weapon of mass destruction whether inflation or globalization fear is a weapon of mass destruction whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone greed is a weapon of mass destruction we need to find courage, overcome inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Bra Burning Hippy

Posted on

Morgan le Fay wrote:
Dolls wrote:Although KC has been mentioned, it's not actually the one who raped the guy at the north Wales home, according to twitter it's A lord,

Scottish Swiss Mountain Range

Yep!

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Bra Burning Hippy

Posted on

That list is also on the JS thread MLF somewhere!

Forum Slapper Lush

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs