Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[merged] BBC Royal Baby Sycophancy!!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Don't forget Peter that the killer of the Dunblane children was a Mason.

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

and what has all this to do with the media cumming in it's pants over a foetus due to be born into a pampered life ?

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Don't forget Peter that the killer of the Dunblane children was a Mason.

Don't forget to follow a link to one of my web-pages when I post that link.

If you had remembered or been bothered to follow this link

Dunblane Primary School Massacre Inquiry Cover-up Revealed

you would have be able to read this and see I had not forgotten the Mason issue.

Explicitly, what protected those accommodating Hamilton explicitly was the legal and administrative gags on free speech - enforced ultimately by the judiciary - royalist, fascist laws and a royalist, fascist state.

I don’t criticise the correspondent to Cullen for pointing part of the finger of blame at Freemasons - but why only them? Why are the Freemasons any more to blame than any other section of the people most of whom seem to support the royalist, fascist police state - with its systematic incompetence covered-up routinely by anti-democratic suppression of free speech and the right to protest?

Saying “It’s the Masons” is to gloss over or to pretend that there is some mystery about who is the head of state who is failing to ensure the state is defending democratic freedoms instead of attacking our freedoms. The failing head of state is Queen Elizabeth - and she should be removed from Scottish public life immediately and permanently - given 48 hours to depart Scotland forever - or be assassinated as an enemy of the Scottish people.

If the Queen is lying dead in a pool of her own blood then the Freemasons can roll their trouser legs up in private as much as they like and it’ll make no difference.

Now a good new head of state - a president - should be elected who will lead the fight against the judges and the police who are denying us freedom - but there is no use hoping that the fascist judiciary with their royal warrants are going to be removed while Elizabeth is still here in Scotland as Queen.

Nor is there any point in expecting a judicial inquiry, like Cullen’s, ever to point the finger of blame for the Dunblane Massacre at the judiciary and the whole Scottish legal system - police, prosecutors, courts and the rest.

Do turkeys vote for Christmas? No they wouldn’t even if they could.

And neither will a judge ever condemn his own profession for imposing fascism in place of the freedom and democracy that we need to protect ourselves from the likes of Thomas Hamilton.

On a roll!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Peter Dow wrote:I get the distinct feeling Resonance that the best you think we can hope for is to die in our sleep?

:chin:

Fuck that. I want freedom to be able to save the lives of innocents from the murdering stupidity of the kingdom's pig police.

Lol, Shit hot song by Kenny though :hmmm:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Peter Dow wrote:
Dolls wrote:Don't forget Peter that the killer of the Dunblane children was a Mason.

Don't forget to follow a link to one of my web-pages when I post that link.

If you had remembered or been bothered to follow this link

Dunblane Primary School Massacre Inquiry Cover-up Revealed

you would have be able to read this and see I had not forgotten the Mason issue.

Explicitly, what protected those accommodating Hamilton explicitly was the legal and administrative gags on free speech - enforced ultimately by the judiciary - royalist, fascist laws and a royalist, fascist state.

I don’t criticise the correspondent to Cullen for pointing part of the finger of blame at Freemasons - but why only them? Why are the Freemasons any more to blame than any other section of the people most of whom seem to support the royalist, fascist police state - with its systematic incompetence covered-up routinely by anti-democratic suppression of free speech and the right to protest?

Saying “It’s the Masons” is to gloss over or to pretend that there is some mystery about who is the head of state who is failing to ensure the state is defending democratic freedoms instead of attacking our freedoms. The failing head of state is Queen Elizabeth - and she should be removed from Scottish public life immediately and permanently - given 48 hours to depart Scotland forever - or be assassinated as an enemy of the Scottish people.

If the Queen is lying dead in a pool of her own blood then the Freemasons can roll their trouser legs up in private as much as they like and it’ll make no difference.

Now a good new head of state - a president - should be elected who will lead the fight against the judges and the police who are denying us freedom - but there is no use hoping that the fascist judiciary with their royal warrants are going to be removed while Elizabeth is still here in Scotland as Queen.

Nor is there any point in expecting a judicial inquiry, like Cullen’s, ever to point the finger of blame for the Dunblane Massacre at the judiciary and the whole Scottish legal system - police, prosecutors, courts and the rest.

Do turkeys vote for Christmas? No they wouldn’t even if they could.

And neither will a judge ever condemn his own profession for imposing fascism in place of the freedom and democracy that we need to protect ourselves from the likes of Thomas Hamilton.

What do you think about British Israelism peter?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Vasaline Vaz seems to have got into the act. Family shows up at Parliament and completely mobbed by the press. Tipped off by Vaz's office I understand.

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

Swing wrote:Vasaline Vaz seems to have got into the act. Family shows up at Parliament and completely mobbed by the press. Tipped off by Vaz's office I understand.

I saw Vaz had got in on it earlier. The whole thing has got out of hand in the media IMO. waht next a call for a ban on prank calls?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Swing wrote:Vasaline Vaz seems to have got into the act. Family shows up at Parliament and completely mobbed by the press. Tipped off by Vaz's office I understand.

Labour MP Keith Vaz has said the family of Jacintha Saldanha, the nurse at the centre of the royal hospital hoax, are "grief stricken".

No Shit Sherlock ! :roll:

Vaz appears on the scene at any opportunity, envelope opening at breakfast is reason enough, not forgetting his doubling of the opportunity to boot.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -home.html

Ooops, maybe more than double

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... homes.html

Certainly is a slippery one. Is his passport legit ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs