Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

No sympathy for celebs who do drink and drugs

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:There's been a lot of hype about this guy's death and I have zero sympathy for these celebs who thrive on drink and drugs:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebrities/cory-monteith/

We've recently lost Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston to drink and drugs, and it won't be long before Gazza and Pete Doberty join them.

There's no excuse for getting heavily involved in drink and drugs. Even doing it in moderation leads to alcohol and drug dependency.

Rarely. Most people drink alcohol, the vast majority are not alcoholics.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

All good music comes from people who were on drugs. The Rolling Stones are still going, bet people were saying they would be dead by 1970.

Pete Doherty is a nonce though.

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:There's been a lot of hype about this guy's death and I have zero sympathy ----- snip--- excuse for getting heavily involved in drink and drugs. Even doing it in moderation leads to alcohol and drug dependency.

Turncoat

Brand is a prime example of smackhead dependency, yet you are like a moth to his false light.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:There's been a lot of hype about this guy's death and I have zero sympathy for these celebs who thrive on drink and drugs:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebrities/cory-monteith/

We've recently lost Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston to drink and drugs, and it won't be long before Gazza and Pete Doberty join them.

There's no excuse for getting heavily involved in drink and drugs. Even doing it in moderation leads to alcohol and drug dependency.

I've never heard of him, but the :zbcnews: spent an awful lot of hours if airtime over it. But then the bloke was an acgtor in Glee,which is American. Which explains the BBC rinsing of it.

As for drugs.... there's nothing wrong in using drugs ( inc Alcohol ). The problems start when the drugs start to use you.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Rubbish

Anyone using (or believing they are able to interact - with others ) when employed in anything other than an artistic role - on a voluntary basis - requires sectioning.

What if some twat, given celeb status by the sheep that revere them, whilst smacked out of their head, murderered you or your loved ones whilst on an 'emergency dash' for another celeb ?

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/1 ... Killed-Him

Insane Poster

Posted on

Vaguely heard of this Glee thing but never heard of this chappie.

If people want to kill themselves with drink and drugs then why should I care ? :)

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:There's been a lot of hype about this guy's death and I have zero sympathy ----- snip--- excuse for getting heavily involved in drink and drugs. Even doing it in moderation leads to alcohol and drug dependency.

Turncoat

Brand is a prime example of smackhead dependency, yet you are like a moth to his false light.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:If you had an intelligence I'd happily debate this with you, but you're not worth the time of day.

There's nothing to debate. Brand chose to delve in heroin, he was not force fed the stuff.

The crime rate in Camden/Maida Vale and nearby is directly down to the dealing of the stuff.

I doubt Brand knows just how much rot his kind has brought to the area, just for an innocent fix.

Insane Poster

Posted on

By 16 Monteith turned to petty crimes, such as stealing money from friends and family, to fund his addictions

Another Stephen Fry in the making.

Insane Poster

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs