Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Bruce Forsyth dies, aged 86

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote::( poor old sod though.



I dunno... He has had the privilege to live a good life and live into old age.

Some poor people dont get that opportunity.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10248
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Yup, he's a had a good life

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 114735
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

High time the mincing old homophobe popped his clogs. Want some examples ? Just ask. When he remarries he always remarries a younger bride (that wasn't an example BTW).



Fine Barman!
Posts: 10599
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

chinchin wrote:High time the mincing old homophobe popped his clogs. Want some examples ? Just ask.


The Lord Chins Encyclopedia of Factual Stuff ?

Image

Crusty brown around the edges.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19278
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

chinchin wrote:High time the mincing old homophobe popped his clogs. Want some examples ? Just ask. When he remarries he always remarries a younger bride (that wasn't an example BTW).



You really are an unpleasant man. :fingers:

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10248
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

How is Forsyth homophobic? :confused:

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10211
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:19 am
Location: St. Albans, UK
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

grimtales1 wrote:How is Forsyth homophobic? :confused:


and yet mince simultaneously. :shrug: :shrug:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... count=2231

The CBE/KBE has of course worked alongside the likes of Mr Revell Horwood for a decade,so some may have rubbed off, but Brucie clearly has both attributes in the eyes of Lord Chins, the oracle of DS has spoken, the rest of us are simply not worthy. :thumb:

Image

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19278
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

He said something along the lines of "We had a couple of them on my show and I didn't like it. (He wasn't referring to cuddly toys). Also I remember him saying that when he was younger people thought him gay because he was a dancer and he pointedly used to say "I dance with women." I don't blame him too much as it's a generational thing (no pun intended), however homophobia is still alive and unwell unfortunately.

I agree with Scott about Jim Davidson. Vile creature.



Fine Barman!
Posts: 10599
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

chinchin wrote:He said something along the lines of "We had a couple of them on my show and I didn't like it. (He wasn't referring to cuddly toys). Also I remember him saying that when he was younger people thought him gay because he was a dancer and he pointedly used to say "I dance with women." I don't blame him too much as it's a generational thing (no pun intended), however homophobia is still alive and unwell unfortunately.

I agree with Scott about Jim Davidson. Vile creature.


I realise the pointlessness behind this post as Chins has everybody on ignore but nonetheless....

Given that you are openly gay and openly have a dislike for 'Hettys'.. Does this not make you a hypocrite? After all, if some gay people mistook you as straight because you did something perceived to be manly, would you not be quick to correct them and pointedly say that you like to have sex with men?

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10248
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:
chinchin wrote:He said something along the lines of "We had a couple of them on my show and I didn't like it. (He wasn't referring to cuddly toys). Also I remember him saying that when he was younger people thought him gay because he was a dancer and he pointedly used to say "I dance with women." I don't blame him too much as it's a generational thing (no pun intended), however homophobia is still alive and unwell unfortunately.

I agree with Scott about Jim Davidson. Vile creature.


I realise the pointlessness behind this post as Chins has everybody on ignore but nonetheless....

Given that you are openly gay and openly have a dislike for 'Hettys'.. Does this not make you a hypocrite? After all, if some gay people mistook you as straight because you did something perceived to be manly, would you not be quick to correct them and pointedly say that you like to have sex with men?


Brucie mentioned 'dancing with women' as opposed to delving in rear guard action, keep up !

The status quo and respect for those that do a stirling job simply because they love it, in thoroughly worthwhile careers (think hair stylist/haberdashery/aircrew/dance instructors/the music industry to name a few) is wrecked by a minor, but wholly disproportionate number of overt, obtuse, self-loathing individuals, believing their imaginary community of chums will parrot everything piece of diatribe they utter as gospel.

I refer you to the single post of earlier, the thread in general, and other reasons DS is little more than a cosy place for sad, talentless old and not so old queens to blow hot and cold in likeminded company.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=305843

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19278
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Got pissed and eaten a dictionary, CH? :D

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10248
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:Got pissed and eaten a dictionary, CH? :D


I could have posted 'fuck off' but found I had a spare 30 seconds between simmering the soup and toasting the croutons.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19278
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
Mr Squirrel wrote:Got pissed and eaten a dictionary, CH? :D


I could have posted 'fuck off' but found I had a spare 30 seconds between simmering the soup and toasting the croutons.


Dont talk about toasting a crouton to his Chinnyness.

That implies a whole host of moustachioed imagery.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10248
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

It was soup, not salad.


The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19278
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I hadn't noticed although I can't say I am surprised. He used to ogle the 'Dolly Dealers' and hated any male models on the show.



Fine Barman!
Posts: 10599
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

chinchin wrote:I hadn't noticed although I can't say I am surprised. He used to ogle the 'Dolly Dealers' and hated any male models on the show.


Yes... The difference between an ageing hetro man ogling young beautiful women and an ageing homo man ogling young twinks is staggering.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10248
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Is he dead yet?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 114735
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:Is he dead yet?


after shenanigans with Linda ? Not half !

Image

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19278
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Morph wrote:So this is what Brucie has been up to:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ch ... ar_twitter



:howl: :howl: :howl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 114735
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Sure that guys name isnt a typo and its really Kevin Wang

:D

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10211
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:19 am
Location: St. Albans, UK
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests