Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Jimmy Savile Suspects Poll!

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I thought Jonathan King already had been?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I thought Jonathan King already had been?

Nah, he's gone to the moon :D

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Phrases I am heartily sick of:

"In the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal..."

"Operation Yew Tree has three strands..."

Fuck off.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:Phrases I am heartily sick of:

Fuck off.

:thumb: :thumb: :jig: :jig: :jig:
also a yewtree , has a verry poisonous berry , bark and leaf . it'll get you anyway you try it :hmmm:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:

Fuck off.

also a yewtree , has a verry poisonous berry , bark and leaf . it'll get you anyway you try it :hmmm:

Either you still remember your army training Wots or you've been watching Ray Mears or Bear Grylls... :)

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

They'll be digging up Oscar Wilde next week and rumour has it the Marquis de Sade hasn't been completely eliminated from their enquiries.

I still think there was somefink dodgy about the feeding of the 5000 wot requires a bit of investigation. Meanwhile back in Green St. the East Ham ragheads are busy with their home chemistry kits.

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:

Fuck off.

Either you still remember your army training Wots or you've been watching Ray Mears or Bear Grylls... :)

army ? ARMY ?!!! :stomp:
i was bloody RAF i'll have you know :D

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Didn't he get 7 yrs. back in the 17th century. I tend to remember the rent boys involved being financially recompensed by the tabloids after his conviction, or was it before.

Posted on

diatribe wrote:

Didn't he get 7 yrs. back in the 17th century. I tend to remember the rent boys involved being financially recompensed by the tabloids after his conviction, or was it before.

Simon Cowell paid for his defence! :hmmm:

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

burn them alll , round them up and BURRRRNNNN THEM ALLLLLL !

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Push them off the top of Blackpool Tower.

nahhhhh the quality of the job they've done on the prom would let them survive scott :rofl:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Why the fuck would you pay the defence for someone whose on trial for child rape?

I think the key words here are 'on trial', a minor inconvenience one must undergo prior to being 'convicted.' There have been odd instances in the past where being 'on trial' hasn't necessarily resulted in a conviction. There have even been occasions where convictions have been deemed to be unsafe when reviewed by the CCA(Criminal Court of Appeal), sometimes yrs. later after all the police and judiciary involved have either died or concluded their careers.

I don't know much about the Jonathan King case as I wasn't privvy to the trial transcripts, although according to Wikipedia, there does appear to be some doubts surrounding his conviction. Upon perusal of the aforementioned, one could be excused for concluding that his conviction had more to do with meeja lynch mob mentality than evidential fact. There may even be a school of thought which would subscribe to his insidious character of which he was undoubtably guilty, being more of a factor than his actual rape of children. The part that I find most disturbing is the following ''King was arrested for sexual assault in November 2000 after a man approached Max Clifford, a British publicist, with allegations, originally about other men.''

''King was arrested for sexual assault in November 2000 after a man approached Max Clifford, a British publicist, with allegations, originally about other men. He was released on £150,000 bail, £50,000 of it put up by Simon Cowell, the impresario, and was re-arrested, after the media publicity, in January 2001.[26][27] He was acquitted of all charges stemming from a second case against him when a witness, whom King maintained he had never met, said that he had consented to sex and had been older at the time than he had initially told police.[28] [29]

Several commentators felt the prosecution was unfair, among them Charles Shaar Murray, Howard Jacobson, Lynn Barber, Richard Stott, Carol Sarler and Danny Hammill.[30][31] King maintained his innocence, protesting that there was no statute of limitations for sex offences, which he said meant he had been unable to defend himself adequately because of the length of time that had passed; that there was no requirement to corroborate the allegations; and that the complainants were allowed to maintain their anonymity.[29] He sought leave to appeal, which was refused in January 2003, and was released on first parole in March 2005.[8]

In January 2006, the BBC reported that the Criminal Cases Review Commission had agreed to examine his case. King argued that he was in New York in September 1985 when one of the incidents is alleged to have taken place in King's home in London. He said he had not presented this evidence at his trial because the date of the alleged offences on the charge sheet had been changed after he had completed his defence.[32]

In 2008 it was reported that the European Court of Human Rights was considering his application for an appeal.[33]''

Remember that dastardly ECHR,(European Court of Human Rights) the only remaining bastion between the UK and a fully blown police state that the Daily Mail are constantly attempting to consign to the annuls of history.

Posted on

Few years back heard about a case of child abuse and rape, the story goes a young girl her parents slit up, years down road her mum found a new boyfriend and they moved into his pub, the young girl had a dislike to her step dad , rowing and basically just wanted her real dad and a family unit, this young girl told her mum that her step dad had rape and abuse her,he was arrested and it went to court, he was found guilty and was sentence. The young girl and mum moved away and started a new life, many years later the young girl was now a woman , she was sat on a bus as the bus stop at a bus stop , she spotted her ex stepdad sat in a park , he was a down and out, when she got home guilt got the better of her , because she made the whole thing up about her step dad, he didn't touch her, but he was accused and sentence, lost his pub , friends, family and everything , basically his life, she went as far in telling close friend only , that was friend of my ex wife, he was innocent chap

Then a very close friend killed herself when the man was found not guilty , she was so scared that he track her down a rape her again she toke her own life, the man in question had a history of sexual abuse and one murder after he rape a woman , he was later found guilty of raping his sister son ,

Loves The place!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs