Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Eamonn Holmes' £3m mansion for sale

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Scott Nelson wrote:Anyone interested?




No, not in the slightest. Even if I had £3.25Million to spend on my home the last thing I would do is spend it on a plastic soulless house like that. It has no character whatsoever. Hideous looking place.

Image


For a mere £283,000 which is worth about the same as my house you can get something like this in Thailand. I'm seriously thinking of relocating there one day. The cost of living is about a 10th of the UK, the lifestyle is stress free in comparison and the climate goes without saying


http://www.rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-38936954.html


Image

Image

Image

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118770
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Or how about £49,950

try and get this in the UK for £50k ...

Image

Image

Image

Image


http://www.rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-43609406.html

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118770
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Scott Nelson wrote:As attractive as that apartment is, would you really want to live in Thailand? I certainly wouldn't :thumbdown:



Why not?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118770
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Scott Nelson wrote:It's poverty-stricken for starters! What would you do out there exactly?


Yes there's poverty, just like there's poverty in most countries, but the country isn't "poverty stricken" . J. What would I do? Similar things as I do over here, but just in a more healthier environment. More relaxed, better climate and the cost of living is just soooooooooooooo much cheaper

Chiang mai:
Image

Image

Image

Image On Smeggy's

Image On Smeggy's

Image

Image On Smeggy's


Image On Smeggy's

Image

Image


If I were to emigrate it would be to Australia or Canada.


Nothing against those two countries really. I'd like to live in Dubai, but it's way too fucking expensive these days

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118770
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:It's poverty-stricken for starters! What would you do out there exactly?



Image

Grow a third nipple.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 23935
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I've already got one :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118770
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:I've already got one :)


Yes, but where ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 23935
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:






For a mere £283,000 which is worth about the same as my house you can get something like this in Thailand. I'm seriously thinking of relocating there one day. The cost of living is about a 10th of the UK, the lifestyle is stress free in comparison and the climate goes without saying



Unless things have changed dramatically since the last time I was in Bangkok in 1991, Smeggy, one couldn't buy a property in Thailand unless it was registered in a thai's name, the same went for businesses. Needless to state, an awful lot of love struck foreigners got fucked up the arse by the locals :piss:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

diatribe wrote:
smeggypants wrote:






For a mere £283,000 which is worth about the same as my house you can get something like this in Thailand. I'm seriously thinking of relocating there one day. The cost of living is about a 10th of the UK, the lifestyle is stress free in comparison and the climate goes without saying



Unless things have changed dramatically since the last time I was in Bangkok in 1991, Smeggy, one couldn't buy a property in Thailand unless it was registered in a thai's name, the same went for businesses. Needless to state, an awful lot of love struck foreigners got fucked up the arse by the locals :piss:


You can't buy land, so people buy leasehold. Friend of mine has just bought a property out there, which kind of rekindled my interest in the place.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118770
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests