Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Tom Daley finally admits he's gay

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Unfortunately Scott he is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Fine Barman!

Posted on

chinchin wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:Most of us have known for years, but good on him! :thumb:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/new ... ppier.html

It should, of course, be unnecessary for people to 'come out' in the 21st Century, but while there are vile homophobic cunts like Major Starbold and others (even on this forum), you can see why this may offer some comfort for other people in his situation. Imagine going for a job interview with Major Starbold as the interviewer. Tom Daley is a bit camp and Major Starbold enquires if Tom Daley is married or asks if he fancies the girls on the switchboard. Upon finding out he doesn't, homophobic Starbold rejects him for the job even though he is the best candidate. Just an every daytale in the life of homosexual and homophobic people in Britain today.

Hmmm can understand what your saying chins but I worked for huge major oil company,there were loads and loads of gay employees,they never experienced any nasties. :thumb: this was back in the eighties. They were all 'management ' as well.

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

chinchin wrote:Unfortunately Scott he is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

The problem is THE DIRTY BLEEDUZ who actually perform the vile act, not those who criticise.

THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST

Super Smegster
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: Tetchy, Moving House

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
chinchin wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:Most of us have known for years, but good on him! :thumb:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/new ... ppier.html

It should, of course, be unnecessary for people to 'come out' in the 21st Century, but while there are vile homophobic cunts like Major Starbold and others (even on this forum), you can see why this may offer some comfort for other people in his situation. Imagine going for a job interview with Major Starbold as the interviewer. Tom Daley is a bit camp and Major Starbold enquires if Tom Daley is married or asks if he fancies the girls on the switchboard. Upon finding out he doesn't, homophobic Starbold rejects him for the job even though he is the best candidate. Just an every daytale in the life of homosexual and homophobic people in Britain today.

Hmmm can understand what your saying chins but I worked for huge major oil company,there were loads and loads of gay employees,they never experienced any nasties. :thumb: this was back in the eighties. They were all 'management ' as well.

Was it a larger company Dolls? It seems some of the the smaller firms are run by rampant prejudiced bigots.

Fine Barman!

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
grimtales1 wrote:
Dolls wrote:
grimtales1 wrote:In the interview I read (on DS) he says he is "still attracted to women", if he likes girls and guys doesnt that make him bi, not gay?

Grims see my post earlier! I already mentioned he was Bi!!! Read posts!! :spank:

Sorry :groan:
I kinda agree with Wots though, I mean, kudos to him for doing the video its very brave, :thumb: but I dont think it should be a big deal, I guess it IS because LGBT are a minority, but I dont make a video about being straight/hetero :shrug:

It's the 'media' That hound cos they get rumours etc.

Unless you're :cowell: and you can pay for Beard Articles

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Major Starbold wrote:
chinchin wrote:Unfortunately Scott he is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

The problem is THE DIRTY BLEEDUZ who actually perform the vile act, not those who criticise.

Most people who are homophobic are actually gay themselves as they are painfully struggling with their own sexuality.

Ted Haggard for example. Spent years ranting on about the evils of being gay until he was outed by his rent boy

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Most people who are homophobic are actually gay themselves as they are painfully struggling with their own sexuality.

Ted Haggard for example. Spent years ranting on about the evils of being gay until he was outed by his rent boy

Or have hidden feelings. Too much pow wow. :chin: lots of straight guys are terriefied that they may indeed be fancied! :rofl: perhaps it's their fantasy. Who knows.

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

chinchin wrote:It should, of course, be unnecessary for people to 'come out' in the 21st Century, but while there are vile homophobic cunts like Major Starbold and others (even on this forum), you can see why this may offer some comfort for other people in his situation. Imagine going for a job interview with Major Starbold as the interviewer. Tom Daley is a bit camp and Major Starbold enquires if Tom Daley is married or asks if he fancies the girls on the switchboard. Upon finding out he doesn't, homophobic Starbold rejects him for the job even though he is the best candidate. Just an every daytale in the life of homosexual and homophobic people in Britain today.

I know this goes against the grain but is it not possible that you were not selected for the job because they had somebody else that fitted the bill better?

As some already know, earlier this year i changed employer and during the induction session, i had to fill in a lengthy application form secondary to the online one i filled in. For the question of Gender, i wrote 'Male tomboy' and for sexual orientation, i wrote 'Mainly women'. :D
Admittedly, it was partly taking the piss in protest of the 5 thousand forms we had to fill in. A little later, we had to have our photos took for company files and site ID purposes. I grumped at the miserable expressions of the others as they had their pics took and when my turn came, i removed my hair bobble, shook my hair loose and 'pushed it up' with both hands and pouted 'sultry model style' at the camera and to much amusement of the others.

All my point is, that bearing in mind that this is a major trucking company - very much a 'mans' world... This quite 'girly' type bloke with the tight jeans on, shiny moisturised face, pouting at cameras and flicking long hair all over the place, claiming to be a 'male tomboy' and having a sexual orientation of 'mainly women'.... I still got the job and still enjoy winding some of my colleagues up with occasional 'campish' behaviour. Is there perhaps another reason why you didnt get the job Chins?

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Are you suggesting James Arthur, Nick Griffin, Richard Littlejohn and most rap artists are gay?!

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Nick Griffin is a dead cert.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Tom Daley should be able to get on with his life how he wants to, as long as he is happy thats all that matters :)

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

grimtales1 wrote:Tom Daley should be able to get on with his life how he wants to, as long as he is happy thats all that matters :)

To be fair... he probably was doing. :)

I wonder who exactly broke this *cough* 'story'? and if they considered all the possibilities?
I mean.. will Daley end up doing a 'Barrymore'? (no - not drowning his rent boys - no pun intended considering Dalys profession) but cavorting along his stage singing 'i am what i am' in order to satisfy the LBGT gobshites that will inevitably pursue him to tell him how 'brave' he is for coming out and carry him high on their shoulders like a fucking trophy?

I wonder which group of people will fuck his life up? The Gay haters or the Gay lovers?

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Thats a weird thing.. it IS brave he did it, but IMO it shouldnt really be an issue. That's what society as a whole needs to work towards :)

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

No matter what I do
For I know
- The Seekers

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:
crumbs wrote:Another deviant - that's all we need. Not. God-willing he'll be cured one day.

If anyone needs 'curing' it's you :rolleyes:

Ironic you slate people for posting threads slagging off your Asian friends yet it's perfectly fine for you to post homophobic bollocks? Double standards.

I feel sorry for you.

:thumb: :clap:

No matter what I do
For I know
- The Seekers

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:
I feel sorry for you.

I dont.

But then again, i am the kind of chap that likes to sneak up behind the village idiot and kick them up the arse and run away before they turn around... Because basically, i think its funny! :D

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Perverted dirty devil.

At least give him some points for being white. ;)

To be honest, he is somewhat more orange whenever I've seen him.

Then again he could have picked any colour of the rainbow as his own, But good luck to him, he isn't hanging on the coat-tails of others, just the shirts.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

chinchin wrote:Unfortunately, Scott, he is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Corrected :thumb:

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Perverted dirty devil.

At least give him some points for being white. ;)

To be honest, he is somewhat more orange whenever I've seen him.

Then again he could have picked any colour of the rainbow as his own, But good luck to him, he isn't hanging on the coat-tails of others, just the shirts.

He's looks like he's having a particularly tricky shit.
In mid air. Which I suppose is a talent too as well as his diving :D

No matter what I do
For I know
- The Seekers

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

I don't believe Daley's "I still fancy girls" nonsense. You could tell he wasn't sincere and was just saying that as a PR Spin to try and keep his recently pubescent girly fans

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:
I'd be careful if I were you! I spotted Crumbs in London earlier:

Now i would like to kick that up the ass.....

With any luck, he would fall nose first onto that hook! :D

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:
crumbs wrote:Another deviant - that's all we need. Not. God-willing he'll be cured one day.

If anyone needs 'curing' it's you :rolleyes:

Ironic you slate people for posting threads slagging off your Asian friends yet it's perfectly fine for you to post homophobic bollocks? Double standards.

I feel sorry for you.

:thumb: :clap: :clap:

Fine Barman!

PreviousNext

Return to Celebs