Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Katie Hopkins is a vile cunt

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Triplicate

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Duplicate

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Think the horse should have gone to Specsavers :D

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:She needs a good mouth raping! :thumb:

I'm not doing it!

So you support punishment rape do you?

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

Should the thread title be "has" instead of "is"

:hyenas:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:I don't wish to find out! :throwup:

It's so full of shit you could mistake it for an arse.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Unless they're pissing in the doorways and leaving beercans strewn all over the place r are still there and folk are having to step over them to get into their house, shop or whatever then fair enough use spikes but if it's just a homeless guy looking to get a few hours kip and off again early then leave them the fuck alone!

Trailer Trash

Posted on

It's illegal to feed the homeless in the land of the "Free"

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:It's illegal to feed the homeless in the land of the "Free"

Westminster council were proposing the same. Thankfully they backed down in the end.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2011 ... eless-soup

Then there were cases of councils soaking areas where people sleep rough. Talk about kicking people while they're down :mad1:

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Basildon Council hoses down parts of the town square to keep vagrants at bay, so they congregate outside the train station (under the railway viaduct) instead.

They want to hose down the council members that voted for that :mad1:

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

having slept rough for three months i can tell you that if your tent is " illegally pitched " lincoln city council will burn your tent and any possessions in it to prevent you from getting your head down at night .

i pitched camp by the river witham in nearby washinborough and every time i had to go into the city i used to dread coming back to my pitch in case the anti homeless nazi's had burned me out .
what got me was the fact i'd gone to housing to get help to get somewhere to live , only to be told that because i was a single man in his forties and no dependants they wouldn't even consider putting me on the housing list .

BASTARDS !

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Speaking of soaking the homeless there was a case a couple of years back where I worked in Edinburgh 20 years ago.

for God knows how many years there's a homeless guy walks up and down Leith Walk known as the Rastaman! :jester: Really harmless, homeless and doesn't beg.

Don't know if the story is true but apparently many moons ago he had it all, family, fancy house, loads of money, cars etc but then they were all killed in a tragic huge fire and since then he's lived the"simple" life and doesn't want a house, car or anything.

Anyway he slept mainly in this well known spot for years on end most nights and no one bothered as it was just out the back of some shops and he was always away first thing in the morning.

Then this new company a couple of years ago bought over the place and decided he was no longer to sleep there although he continued to do so but they bloody soaked all of his newspaper, sleeping bag and cardboard boxes which he was allowed to store at the back of the big bins there!

There was a big uproar about it. Then the Rastaman went missing about a year ago and folk were looking for him and asking anyone else to, then it turned out he had taken ill and was taken into hospital but the last I heard he was back on the streets after his treatment and seems happy that way!

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/n ... -1-3199790

Trailer Trash

Posted on

This is the one about him being pushed out of his usual spot although no mention of the soaking of his cardboard but think that was on the Facebook page.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... ve-1057599

Trailer Trash

Posted on

^^^^Some people/companies/councils can be bastards :mad1:

When they think about doing this shit, don't they for one minute think about what it would be like to be the homeless person? I mean they have virtually nothing and then some jobsworth comes along and fucks up what little they have :mad1: :mad1:

Some people must have no empathy

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Resonance wrote:^^^^Some people/companies/councils can be bastards :mad1:

When they think about doing this shit, don't they for one minute think about what it would be like to be the homeless person? I mean they have virtually nothing and then some jobsworth comes along and fucks up what little they have :mad1: :mad1:

Some people must have no empathy

some of the people i met when on the streets suffered abuse and stuff like being pissed on etc when they were sleeping . true , some were there because of their drug / alcohol addictions . some weren't though .

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

I always remember many years ago when I worked more or less in Mayfair ( near shepherds market ) (no I wasn't one of them!!) , we see this lady with loads of bags etc,loads of em she had huge hair piled on top of her head she spoke like she was a 'ladies finishing school'type thing' we found out she had been a Matron at a major hospital but had suffered from severe depression and sadness in her life and she just 'upped and went' very sad she was a sweet lady as well.

She used to get a cappuccino from this little Italian place near work,the the shop always supplied her with a coffee etc, apparently she didn't like 'cheap coffee' :)

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote:I always remember many years ago when I worked more or less in Mayfair ( near shepherds market ) (no I wasn't one of them!!) , we see this lady with loads of bags etc,loads of em she had huge hair piled on top of her head she spoke like she was a 'ladies finishing school'type thing' we found out she had been a Matron at a major hospital but had suffered from severe depression and sadness in her life and she just 'upped and went' very sad she was a sweet lady as well.

She used to get a cappuccino from this little Italian place near work,the the shop always supplied her with a coffee etc, apparently she didn't like 'cheap coffee' :)

just goes to show dolls , not all of the homeless are scum of the earth doesn't it . :)

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:
Dolls wrote:I always remember many years ago when I worked more or less in Mayfair ( near shepherds market ) (no I wasn't one of them!!) , we see this lady with loads of bags etc,loads of em she had huge hair piled on top of her head she spoke like she was a 'ladies finishing school'type thing' we found out she had been a Matron at a major hospital but had suffered from severe depression and sadness in her life and she just 'upped and went' very sad she was a sweet lady as well.

just goes to show dolls , not all of the homeless are scum of the earth doesn't it . :)

Oh I think we all know that! This lady spoke so beautifully,very posh,like I said a very,very educated lady. I always wonder what happened to her. :chin: poor lady.'demons eh' ?

Forum Slapper Lush

PreviousNext

Return to Celebs