Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Katie Hopkins is a vile cunt

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:
Dolls wrote:I always remember many years ago when I worked more or less in Mayfair ( near shepherds market ) (no I wasn't one of them!!) , we see this lady with loads of bags etc,loads of em she had huge hair piled on top of her head she spoke like she was a 'ladies finishing school'type thing' we found out she had been a Matron at a major hospital but had suffered from severe depression and sadness in her life and she just 'upped and went' very sad she was a sweet lady as well.

She used to get a cappuccino from this little Italian place near work,the the shop always supplied her with a coffee etc, apparently she didn't like 'cheap coffee' :)

just goes to show dolls , not all of the homeless are scum of the earth doesn't it . :)

Oh I think we all know that! This lady spoke so beautifully,very posh,like I said a very,very educated lady. I always wonder what happened to her. :chin: poor lady.'demons eh' ?

yup :(

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Previous

Return to Celebs