Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Gay Celeb stereotype pretends to be hetero

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Gay Celeb stereotype pretends to be hetero

When is this ridiculous charade goign to end. Must be costing a fortune for the PR company.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2567090/Simon-Cowell-Lauren-Silverman-hit-beach-again.html

He's possibly breast feeding ...

so fucking false it's unreal ....

This reminds me of a George Michael Video. Let's go outside :rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Can i ask why you suspect Cowell to be gay?

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:Can i ask why you suspect Cowell to be gay?

Open secret in the music business according to a friend.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Fair comment but could the friend be wrong?

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:Fair comment but could the friend be wrong?

Unlikely, he's worked in the business for a few decades ( songwriter, producer ), worked with Cheryl Cole amongst others and is basically involved in the business enough to know what's really going on. I worked in recording studios myself in the early 80s and witnessed a few things that were kept from the public eye regarding well known people because the PR industry controls what gets in the papers.

:cowell: pays an awful lot of money to create and distribute a scenario to the public to suit his personal wishes and what's best for his induastry. don't forget the PR industry portrayed a hereto personona for Rock Hudson for all of his life, and then it was revealed he was gay. John Wayne, Tom Cruise, John Travolta are another three famous gays who are/were portrayed as macho hetros for business purposes.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

fuck me ! have they put the baby onto two dog leads :eek:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Good mornin Mr. Smeggz.

You appear to me to be obsessed with turd burglars.

Do you have any FACTS to show us about Cowell?

THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST

Super Smegster
Current Mood: Tetchy, Moving House

Posted on

I doubt these rumours to hold any truth and i do find it surprising that Mr question everything and dont blindly believe, seems to be believing something as told by a mate.

Yes, Rock Hudson was gay, John Wayne was certainly alleged to be gay but these people were stars in a time when being openly gay would have marked the end of their career. Today, its near on a requirement to be gay in showbusiness and it certainly as not harmed the careers of scores of openly gay celebrities.
If Cowell 'came out' tomorrow... he would go from being talent guru 'Mr Nasty' to talent guru 'Mr Wonderful Darling' overnight. Cowells career would not suffer a jot.

He may be gay.. i dont believe him to be but if he is.. thats his business. Who cares?

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:I doubt these rumours to hold any truth and i do find it surprising that Mr question everything and dont blindly believe, seems to be believing something as told by a mate.

I don't blindly believe him, I just no reason why he would lie about it, he ahas no political agenda against the person in question. It's certainly got more weight than just doubtign teh rumours hold any truth based upon nothing whatsoever

Yes, Rock Hudson was gay, John Wayne was certainly alleged to be gay but these people were stars in a time when being openly gay would have marked the end of their career. Today, its near on a requirement to be gay in showbusiness and it certainly as not harmed the careers of scores of openly gay celebrities.
If Cowell 'came out' tomorrow... he would go from being talent guru 'Mr Nasty' to talent guru 'Mr Wonderful Darling' overnight. Cowells career would not suffer a jot.

Yes you're right it wouldn't make any difference to his career, but apparently he's kept it quiet from his mum. When she pops her clogs we'll see I guess

He may be gay.. i dont believe him to be but if he is.. thats his business. Who cares?

I couldn't care less either, but the charade in the media is a car crash I can't help rubber necking at :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
I don't blindly believe him, I just no reason why he would lie about it, he ahas no political agenda against the person in question. It's certainly got more weight than just doubtign teh rumours hold any truth based upon nothing whatsoever

Im not suggesting that your friend has 'lied'... I just wonder if your friend has latched onto an unsubstantiated rumour that has no basis for the allegation.

If the rumour was not circulating.. would you have ever suspected Cowell of being gay? And more to the point.. Why?

smeggypants wrote:Yes you're right it wouldn't make any difference to his career, but apparently he's kept it quiet from his mum. When she pops her clogs we'll see I guess

We may see... But what if there is nothing to 'keep' from his Mum? (IE: No truth in the allegation)

smeggypants wrote:I couldn't care less either, but the charade in the media is a car crash I can't help rubber necking at :)

While i agree that the Media is a Circus.. I dont see much difference in this story to a thousand other 'Celebs' that have been papped walking on a beach, walking along a red carpet, eating Tofu in a restaurant or spewing up in the back of a taxi.
The only place i have really heard of any rumours questioning Cowells sexuality has been on this forum.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Im not suggesting that your friend has 'lied'... I just wonder if your friend has latched onto an unsubstantiated rumour that has no basis for the allegation.

If the rumour was not circulating.. would you have ever suspected Cowell of being gay? And more to the point.. Why?

smeggypants wrote:Yes you're right it wouldn't make any difference to his career, but apparently he's kept it quiet from his mum. When she pops her clogs we'll see I guess

We may see... But what if there is nothing to 'keep' from his Mum? (IE: No truth in the allegation)

smeggypants wrote:I couldn't care less either, but the charade in the media is a car crash I can't help rubber necking at :)

While i agree that the Media is a Circus.. I dont see much difference in this story to a thousand other 'Celebs' that have been papped walking on a beach, walking along a red carpet, eating Tofu in a restaurant or spewing up in the back of a taxi.
The only place i have really heard of any rumours questioning Cowells sexuality has been on this forum.

Not being funny Squizz I've read it on loads if forums (I'm not a member) but I peruse. :)
I suppose it may have also originated from the fact he paid for Jonathan Kings Defence. :shrug:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

If the rumours are out there Dolls... I wont deny them.

I just havent seen any other than here. That said, i dont spend as much time on forums as i used to.. Simply do not have the time but again, some of the shit i have read on some forums... I wonder why these people are not locked up nice and safely in their padded cells.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:If the rumours are out there Dolls... I wont deny them.

I just havent seen any other than here. That said, i dont spend as much time on forums as i used to.. Simply do not have the time but again, some of the shit i have read on some forums... I wonder why these people are not locked up nice and safely in their padded cells.

:hmmm: yeah I see what you mean,I await me cell :eek: :rofl: :bugs: :bugs:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
I don't blindly believe him, I just no reason why he would lie about it, he ahas no political agenda against the person in question. It's certainly got more weight than just doubting the rumours hold any truth based upon nothing whatsoever

Well if he just read it on a forum or blog then that would be fair comment, but he does actually work in the music business and has done for decades.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Never take any notice of Rumours , until it comes from the horses mouth , it's bee rumour once that I was see this one and that one and that I had a couple woman on the go , completely rubbish , I had 4 woman on the go many moons ago , the twat that was spreading the rumours , I was seeing his wife , only if he knew the truth , instead of telling untruths , if only I had my youth back ,

I done some work for tom cruise years back , everyone was telling me he stuff hamsters up his back side for pleasure , what a load of tripe ,

Loves The place!

Posted on

Market... I didnt understand a fucking word of that.

You were shagging your mates wife? OR He claimed you were shagging his wife?

What has your 'youth' got to do with anything? Did this happen in your youth or did you regret what happened after your youth?

For fucks sake man.... You make some very interesting posts but deciphering them is a job for the fucking geniuses at Bletchley Park.

I am no grammar pedant but really, your way of explaining things has to be addressed. Please work on it! :thumb:

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Market claims to have done some work for Tom Cruise.

If the Major hears about this he'll overdose on ZED's. If Scott hears about it he'll be Jealous :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I have known and liked Market on forumz quite a while.

His way of telling things is different from others thatz all, he doez it the way he is abul..

I can get the gist of most of his posts, if not, it hardly matterz that much.

THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST

Super Smegster
Current Mood: Tetchy, Moving House

Posted on

Market wrote:I done some work for tom cruise years back , everyone was telling me he stuff hamsters up his back side for pleasure , what a load of tripe ,

Indeed........

.......they were gerbils.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Next

Return to Celebs