Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Lionel Blair won't work with kids. Paedo fears

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

No worries, only celebrities are at risk.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

You scroll down the article and low and behold .....

:cliff: :cliff: :cliff:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Can run, but can't hide.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Wonder what they were discussing?

What to do when the condom splits!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Not sure about this one. It seems like a pretty frank and sincere statement, though i think he may well be wrong about Cliff.

It smacks muchly of Wotsies thread about people being over sensitive now but in the case of an entertainer, its probably a wise decision to distance oneself from kids given the current level of paranoia.

Who knows for sure? Im sure time will tell.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:Lionel makes a good point. The mass hysteria and blatant lies over celebrities interfering with kids ruins lives. This is also a reason why very few men go into teaching nowadays. Men are always assumed guilty if they are near kids.

That's the sad state of our country at the moment.

that's right crumbs , way back in the mid 90's i worked as a classroom assistant , i wanted to go into teaching , but what put me off was the fact that the vast majority of primary school teachers are female .
i'll ask a question . if a child ( a girl in this case ) came to you crying because her parents had broken up that day and she missed her dad , what would any decent human adult do ? talk to the child and try to comfort her or ignore her and tell her to sit down and be quiet ?

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:
crumbs wrote:Lionel makes a good point. The mass hysteria and blatant lies over celebrities interfering with kids ruins lives. This is also a reason why very few men go into teaching nowadays. Men are always assumed guilty if they are near kids.

that's right crumbs , way back in the mid 90's i worked as a classroom assistant , i wanted to go into teaching , but what put me off was the fact that the vast majority of primary school teachers are female .
i'll ask a question . if a child ( a girl in this case ) came to you crying because her parents had broken up that day and she missed her dad , what would any decent human adult do ? talk to the child and try to comfort her or ignore her and tell her to sit down and be quiet ?

Problem is even decent human beings are scared of what someone might say/think. It's actually dangerous as well. The paedo paranoia means nobody looks out for kids anymore. Kid crying in the street everyone walks past, kid hurt themselves everyone walks past, kid lost everyone walks past etc. The paranoia will do kids as a whole a lot of harm in the long run. That's before you get into kids basically being imprisoned in their homes and not allowed out to explore the world.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Resonance wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:

Problem is even decent human beings are scared of what someone might say/think. It's actually dangerous as well. The paedo paranoia means nobody looks out for kids anymore. Kid crying in the street everyone walks past, kid hurt themselves everyone walks past, kid lost everyone walks past etc. The paranoia will do kids as a whole a lot of harm in the long run. That's before you get into kids basically being imprisoned in their homes and not allowed out to explore the world.

it makes me feel very sad res . i do like children , but i'm afraid that if i saw one hurt etc . i won't help now .

the teacher of the class that the little girl was in told me that i shouldn't have done what i did . what i did was get myself down to the childs eyeline and talking to her at her eye level , i calmed her down and she gave me a cuddle .
what was wrong there :shrug:

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Nothing wrong with it at all Wots. It's a natural thing to do. Just the modern world attitude has twisted humanity into perversion :(

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:
Resonance wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:

To be fair, crumbs has never given a fuck what people might think. If I saw a child in distress, I would do what I can to help and comfort the child.

The need to be loved and cared about and cared for is the most important thing a human being needs - whether young or old.

exactly crumbs . the child was sobbing , you know ,when a child is trying to catch their breath they are crying that hard .

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Resonance wrote:Nothing wrong with it at all Wots. It's a natural thing to do. Just the modern world attitude has twisted humanity the thought that all men are into perversion :(

sorry res i had to do that . in this post bra burnt world we men are always to blame :(

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

When I was a kid me and a friend decided to do an experiment. We were only about 9 so this was late 60s. We took it turns to lay down pretending to be unconscious/dead in the street, while the other hid behind a bush to observe what was going on. We did this for about 2 hours. Only ONE person stopped to ask if everything was OK.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:When I was a kid me and a friend decided to do an experiment. We were only about 9 so this was late 60s. We took it turns to lay down pretending to be unconscious/dead in the street, while the other hid behind a bush to observe what was going on. We did this for about 2 hours. Only ONE person stopped to ask if everything was OK.

It was fucking Ian Brady! :rofl:

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs