Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Stephen Fry getting married

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Stephen Fry getting married

will crumbs be best "man" :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

His recent show of love for Russell Brand confirms Crumbs is firmly in the smackhead territory, and would never go near a cocaine snorting credit card fraudster.

Then again Fry is partial to a bit of crack.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

I sometimes find Fry a bit annoying at times but I can forgive him that for his BBC4 programme on Wagner. Anyone who has such a love of Wagner must have something good about them. :) Well yes, Hitler liked Wagner as well but that was for all the wrong reasons - so I exclude him. :rofl:

Can't say I care too much that he is to get married to his toyboy but I suppose I wish them well.

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

Why did Hitler like Wagner? :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Why did Hitler like Wagner? :)

A lot of Wagner's operas were about mythical heroes who were based upon North European folklore. They were all Aryans of course. Seigfried, for example, is based on legendary hero Sigurd in Norse mythology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_%28opera%29

Hitler obviously did like the music though. It seems the first opera he saw was Lohengrin when he was 12 and he was taken by it.

There is a lot of powerful and imposing music in Wagner which suited the rallies he held from the early 30s.

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

And in other news....

About 10,000 straight couples will also get married the same day.

Who gives a fuck? (apart from the newlyweds on the evening of the marriage and probably some several other million people across the globe on a saturday night while half pissed)

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:And in other news....

Who gives a fuck? (apart from the newlyweds on the evening of the marriage and probably some several other million people across the globe on a saturday night while half pissed)

:thumb:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

diablo wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Why did Hitler like Wagner? :)

A lot of Wagner's operas were about mythical heroes who were based upon North European folklore. They were all Aryans of course. Seigfried, for example, is based on legendary hero Sigurd in Norse mythology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_%28opera%29

Hitler obviously did like the music though. It seems the first opera he saw was Lohengrin when he was 12 and he was taken by it.

There is a lot of powerful and imposing music in Wagner which suited the rallies he held from the early 30s.

Ahh OK. I'm not that au fait with Wagner. Although I thought the Nazis went looking to India for the roots of their so called Aryan race?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:

We've had 1600 years of establishment sanction homophobic persecution, where up until relatively recently gays were prosecuted for even being gay never mind being allowed to get married. So like it or not it's gonna take some time before the Gay community gets that 1600 years out of their system and things settle down to a society where homophobia is largely eradicated

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:

We've had 1600 years of establishment sanction homophobic persecution, where up until relatively recently gays were prosecuted for even being gay never mind being allowed to get married. So like it or not it's gonna take some time before the Gay community gets that 1600 years out of their system and things settle down to a society where homophobia is largely eradicated

You miss my point.

I am indifferent to this news.

The reason that shite like this gets attention is because people give it attention.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:

Good point :thumb: But I agree with Squizz too, in an ideal world, it shouldnt be an issue, no? I know it IS because gay people are a minority. For exanple are there straight pride rallies? :D

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

The court heard the pair were running late when Fry told his partner to "get a move on" in the loaned Aston Martin DB9 they were travelling in.

And then they pulled out of the lay-by.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Forgive me for not crying tears into a lace-edged hanky over this particular young love.

Let them eat rich, expensive, funny-shaped, yellow, eggy buns.

Really Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: unplugged

Posted on

grimtales1 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:

Good point :thumb: But I agree with Squizz too, in an ideal world, it shouldnt be an issue, no? I know it IS because gay people are a minority. For exanple are there straight pride rallies? :D

Pleased to be of help:

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/etero-s ... -interview :)

Fine Barman!

Posted on

I would go on a straight pride parade about as enthusiastically as i would go on a gay pride parade, a Christian pride parade, a Islamic pride parade, a BNP pride parade or a black and white, French speaking, overweight anorexic society's, totally indifferent to anything at all pride parade!

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:I would go on a straight pride parade about as enthusiastically as i would go on a gay pride parade, a Christian pride parade, a Islamic pride parade, a BNP pride parade or a black and white, French speaking, overweight anorexic society's, totally indifferent to anything at all pride parade!

Squizz pisses on ALL the parades :D

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Bunny wrote:
Mr Squirrel wrote:I would go on a straight pride parade about as enthusiastically as i would go on a gay pride parade, a Christian pride parade, a Islamic pride parade, a BNP pride parade or a black and white, French speaking, overweight anorexic society's, totally indifferent to anything at all pride parade!

Damn right!

All these "Ooh look at me because i am so different to you but i want to be treated better than you because i am an equal to you".. Piss me right off!

The people who get my respect (in these situations) are those who are who they want to be but get on with it and their lives without stomping their feet for attention and approval.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:
Bunny wrote:

Damn right!

All these "Ooh look at me because i am so different to you but i want to be treated better than you because i am an equal to you".. Piss me right off!

The people who get my respect (in these situations) are those who are who they want to be but get on with it and their lives without stomping their feet for attention and approval.

Well, just because you've done it to a degree with support doesn't take away the fact that many are doing it, and more, without any support whatsoever , does it ?

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Not sure what your point is there. :confused:

Complete Nutter!!

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs