Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Simon Cowell's mum dies

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Simon Cowell's mum dies

Why is this notable? Well apparently the reason Cowell hasn't come out is because he didn't want his mum to know. Now she's died I predict he will come out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/3 ... lls-mother

X Factor auditions have been cancelled after the death of Simon Cowell's mum.

His family announced that Julie Cowell died on Sunday aged 89.

Auditions for the ITV talent show were due to begin in Manchester but will now no longer go ahead, a spokesman for Syco Entertainment confirmed.

He said: "They were due to start today (Sunday) and carry on into Tuesday and Wednesday. Today's have been cancelled and we have not made any decisions beyond that."

The first try-outs for the new-look show were expected to be attended by Cowell and fellow judges Rita Ora, Nick Grimshaw and Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, as well as new presenters Olly Murs and Caroline Flack.

The auditions in Manchester had been due to last for four days, before heading down to London for seven days from 14 July.

Announcing Mrs Cowell's death on Sunday night, the family said it was heartbroken and would "miss her terribly".

"Today our beloved mum Julie passed away. Anyone who had met her would know what a truly special and kind lady she was. We are heartbroken and will miss her terribly, but she is now at peace," a statement said.

Mrs Cowell was the mother of four boys - Nicholas, Simon, Tony and Michael, and step-mother to John and June.

A spokesman for the family said: "We would like to thank the media for kindly respecting Julie's privacy throughout and we politely request continued privacy for the entire family at this particularly difficult time."

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Why is this notable?

Indeed. Why is the mans sexuality of such interest? It dosent matter to me.

smeggypants wrote:Well apparently the reason Cowell hasn't come out is because he didn't want his mum to know.

He said that? He said "Im not coming out as gay until my mother is dead because i dont want her to know. I just hope she dosent read this!"?

smeggypants wrote:Now she's died I predict he will come out.

Maybe... If he is gay, he may well come out but if he is not gay, maybe he wont.

However....

smeggypants wrote:
Why is this notable?

Indeed.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

If he's gay, he's gay, if not he isnt :shrug: Why does it matter if someone is gay?

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

grimtales1 wrote:If he's gay, he's gay, if not he isnt :shrug: Why does it matter if someone is gay?

Of course it doesn't matter if he's gay or not. It obviously matters to Mr Cowell himself though, as he's chosen to try to keep it a secret and even going to the lengths of paying PR companies to have "Simon Cowell is Straight" articles all over the celeb media

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

'Simon is not gay' say friends of his latest beard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... riend.html

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:'Simon is not gay' say friends of his latest beard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... riend.html

Must be doing a run on Simon Cowell is not gay articles. One yesterday too. He must have got a BOGOF deal :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4200264/Simon-Cowell-like-Christian-Grey-says-Douvall.html

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs