Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Queen at 90

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

:eek: :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Still a bunch of leeches! There's loads of places in the UK TO visit and bring in tourism! No time for the Royal family!

Trailer Trash

Posted on

How does the Queen know if she's on holiday? Of course she's an old lady which plays a part but, tbh imo she doesn't fucking do anything :shrug:

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

grimtales1 wrote:How does the Queen know if she's on holiday? Of course she's an old lady which plays a part but, tbh imo she doesn't fucking do anything :shrug:

The cradle to grave propaganda of the British Establishment has always portrayed the Queen as real hard worker doing her duty for the British people.

Load of bollocks of course. She turns up at a few events were grovelling toadies stand in line to be subservient and the rest of the time probably does what she wants.

From what I can gather Jimmy savile was a "Royal supplier"

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
grimtales1 wrote:How does the Queen know if she's on holiday? Of course she's an old lady which plays a part but, tbh imo she doesn't fucking do anything :shrug:

The cradle to grave propaganda of the British Establishment has always portrayed the Queen as real hard worker doing her duty for the British people.

Load of bollocks of course. She turns up at a few events were grovelling toadies stand in line to be subservient and the rest of the time probably does what she wants.

She's fucking ninety for God's sake. Not many 90 year olds are pressured by their roles into doing things they probably hate doing - she is. I rather thing she was pissed off about the birthday thing, just had to put up with it as it was expected of her. I retired at age 54 and have done fuck-all since. :): She didn't choose to be born into the royal line and felt she had no choice about what she did with her life. And she has done the job rather well IMO.

Nobody could call me a great fan of the monarchy, I don't give a toss about royal babies and crap like that. Lots of the royals are tossers, Prince Andrew for a start. Though what is the alternative? If we had a president then who the hell would that be? Maggie was suggested at one time - but since she is dead then how about President Blair. :rofl: Nightmares are made of such thoughts.

A president would cost a lot of money and the palaces would still have to be maintained regardless of any regal occupancy.

King Charles III may not be wonderful - but probably better than the alternative. :)

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

diablo wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

She's fucking ninety for God's sake.

So? She's only 90 now. The propaganda I speak off has always been there. It ws there when she was 30. It'll be there when Big ears takes over

Not many 90 year olds are pressured by their roles into doing things they probably hate doing - she is. I rather thing she was pissed off about the birthday thing, just had to put up with it as it was expected of her. I retired at age 54 and have done fuck-all since. :): She didn't choose to be born into the royal line and felt she had no choice about what she did with her life. And she has done the job rather well IMO.

Nobody could call me a great fan of the monarchy, I don't give a toss about royal babies and crap like that. Lots of the royals are tossers, Prince Andrew for a start. Though what is the alternative? If we had a president then who the hell would that be? Maggie was suggested at one time - but since she is dead then how about President Blair. :rofl: Nightmares are made of such thoughts.

A president would cost a lot of money and the palaces would still have to be maintained regardless of any regal occupancy.

King Charles III may not be wonderful - but probably better than the alternative. :)

I'm not sure what you mean by alternative. why does there have to be an alternative?

The political functioning of this country is like all other Western countries.

Those who control the money supply rule. They control the lines of credit ( debt ) to corporates, including the Mainstream media who in turn have the power to determine who is and who isn't a political candidate that has a chance of success in the theatre of political elections that are designed to give the masses the illusion of democracy.

i.e it's an oligarchy.

Now can you explain how the removal of the royal family from the Establishment structure is going to make the slightest bit of difference to that oligarchy? We already have a puppet Prime Minister. we could rename him/ner Puppet president if you like, but I'm sure 10 downing street would still be equally as capable of housing the bastard.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Previous

Return to Celebs