Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Dolls Avatar

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

:eek:

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter

Grand Master

Posted on

:rofl: :rofl: I’ve been thinking that..but Dolls don’t do drugs :rofl: her fucking face has caved in Cos of drugs,I really think her effin nose has gone again. :eek: :hmmm:

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

She looks truly freaky. Even beer goggles can't fix that!! :D :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:She looks truly freaky. Even beer goggles can't fix that!! :D :D :D

You look at pics of her when she was young a very pretty girl... she was well known in .essex clubs when she was in Eastenders,lots of people I know said she was always high as a kite or locked in a bog taking drugs.Shecstill usvtaking and no matter what she says she’s still a user and using the blame game on everything,makes her look sooo stupid.Total liar.

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

She really looks vile now, her face is like Dolls' Avatar!
I worry about my nose, because of the problems with the sinuses i've had many sprays over the years for long term, which tel you they can damage the lining. I stopped them a few years ago and now just flush my nose with a saline solution as I was advised at ENT last time.

However I was there on Monday cos the nosebleeds had started again for months and i'm always blocked up and getting sinus infections. I've always known it's dried out up my beak but they put a camera up and it's all dry blood and ulcers!! I can't imagine u someones nose is a pretty sight but I was horrified at the pics, it looked like someone on drugs or skin cancer with the ulcers!

They couldn't cauterise it again obviously the state it was in so got an antibiotic cream for 2 months then back again to make sure it's cleared.

And I don't use drugs and was paranoid about my nose ending up like hers!! :eek: :eek: :eek: If that's pics of my nose that are horrific I can't imagine what hers is like! :eek:

Trailer Trash
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

mecheller38 wrote:She really looks vile now, her face is like Dolls' Avatar!
I worry about my nose, because of the problems with the sinuses i've had many sprays over the years for long term, which tel you they can damage the lining. I stopped them a few years ago and now just flush my nose with a saline solution as I was advised at ENT last time.

However I was there on Monday cos the nosebleeds had started again for months and i'm always blocked up and getting sinus infections. I've always known it's dried out up my beak but they put a camera up and it's all dry blood and ulcers!! I can't imagine u someones nose is a pretty sight but I was horrified at the pics, it looked like someone on drugs or skin cancer with the ulcers!

They couldn't cauterise it again obviously the state it was in so got an antibiotic cream for 2 months then back again to make sure it's cleared.

And I don't use drugs and was paranoid about my nose ending up like hers!! :eek: :eek: :eek: If that's pics of my nose that are horrific I can't imagine what hers is like! :eek:

I first read that as "i've had man sprays over the years for long term" :D :D

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
mecheller38 wrote:She really looks vile now, her face is like Dolls' Avatar!

I first read that as "i've had man sprays over the years for long term" :D :D

:howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl:

Trailer Trash
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs