Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

DenDen's weird policy on NO Beckham Kids pix

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

DenDen is a spice girl forum which I drop into from time to time, they seem to have this weird rule that no images of the Beckham children are allowed to be posted. The owners claim they have agreed with the Beckham lawyers not to allow them.

Now this doesn't apply to the other spice girl children whose images are posted with any problem.

I think that if they don't allow images of the Beckham kids then all images of kids should be not allowed.

Am I right or what?

Really Loves the Place!
Location: I hate being ignored, I have left the building again.
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: totally fucked off.

Posted on

I suppose it's up to the lawyers of the other Spice Girls to get the same agreement in place. The Beckhams are obviously more on the ball than the others. On the other hand, I don't remember any death threats being made against the others so maybe they' don't have as much reason to be security conscious? I guess it's another matter that all boils down to the choices of the individual.

There's someone in my head but it's not me.

Getting into it now!

Posted on

Ms Honey wrote:
I'm actually of the opinion that pictures of the young children of celebs shouldn't be printed/posted. The children themselves are entitled to their privacy regardless of what their parents do or whether they parents choose to parade them for attention. I really have no respect for celebs that do that.

I agree with you. I don't even understand why some people are so desperate to see pictures of celeb's kids. I'd rather look at pictures of my own kids and grandchildren.

There's someone in my head but it's not me.

Getting into it now!

Posted on

Moved to Celebs. :)

Misanthropic Trucker
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Posted on

I don't mind celebs with their kids, it would worry me if celebs were NOT pictured with their kids.

I will say that some celebs to use their kids as a PR tool.

Really Loves the Place!
Location: I hate being ignored, I have left the building again.
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: totally fucked off.

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs