Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

OB1 Minogie - The Kylie Dissers Thread

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Open for business - free from Kylie bias, yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or should that be "WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rofl:

On a roll!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!

Posted on

Erm... you might wanna do more advertising ! :dance1:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Posted on

Vacuous cannot stand her.self serving cash machine with zero talent ,bar selling herself .Shallow narcissistic.Not too bright either, again- except of her own kerching.

Seems to be a friendless, sad, middle aged female too ,who hides inside PR and media outing .Never seen her with friends..only other celebs who make money for and off her.How dysfunctional.

As for her 2 hideous outfits this weekend in Paris and a nasal squeak on some dire song..oh dear.. dreadful

On two rolls!!

Posted on

Gutlesswonder wrote:Vacuous cannot stand her.self serving cash machine with zero talent ,bar selling herself .Shallow narcissistic.Not too bright either, again- except of her own kerching.

Seems to be a friendless, sad, middle aged female too ,who hides inside PR and media outing .Never seen her with friends..only other celebs who make money for and off her.How dysfunctional.

As for her 2 hideous outfits this weekend in Paris and a nasal squeak on some dire song..oh dear.. dreadful

I don't think any of us who don't like her would bother discussing her in a forum if she wasn't in our faces all the time. It's very hard to be bombarded by someone morning noon and night in all strands of media (much much worse than Vicky Beckham or others) and not feel the need to react. It's not as simple as "ignoring it if you don't like it".

I don't make comments on OB1's age, or lack of a man, or anything like that, as I don't think it's relevant at all, but as a musician she is lacking and doesn't deserve the level of publicity she gets, and the style in which it's presented as a "fait accompli", i.e. if you don't like her there is something wrong with you, is offensive.

Can't believe the Daily Mail turned on her today - can't also believe that she had the cheek to use the dress that Roisin Murphy wore for her "Overpowered" single only two months ago. Does she have to rip off everyone??

On a roll!

Posted on

This is true.I could ignore her and that voice, but since she got ill she ensured she is in rags daily, papped in her front door every day.or on radio or TV..there is no escape as it is under ones like a billboard.I find it all really cynical and almost merchandising herself ,rather than any "talent" she is alleged to have. Not that I rate her as a "vocalist".

Still they higher the place themselves in collusion with press, the harder they fall when the affair ends badly.

On two rolls!!

Posted on

Daily Mail is running a story today about her maybe being back with Ollie Martinez. Why does she go chasing his dog around all the time? Can she not afford one of her own? :jester:

On a roll!

Posted on

I must admit I find the myth and hype about 'Kylie the superstar" beign a bit of a disparity between her actual talent. She's fronted some great records, but they are generally due to the talent of the producers.

But then maybe not being very good is the secret of her success. Fans don't feel threatened. Anyoen can sing into the hairbrush and sound reasonably close. Same goes for Madonna. Crap singer on some great records.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I must admit I find the myth and hype about 'Kylie the superstar" beign a bit of a disparity between her actual talent. She's fronted some great records, but they are generally due to the talent of the producers.

But then maybe not being very good is the secret of her success. Fans don't feel threatened. Anyoen can sing into the hairbrush and sound reasonably close. Same goes for Madonna. Crap singer on some great records.

You know Smeggy I think you are right there. :D :D That anyone could be her, given different circumstances. I never thought of that before. :clap: :clap:

In case anyone thought myself and Gutlesswonder were mere cranks, have a look at this article posted just yesterday:-

http://sxnews.e-p.net.au/opinion/kylie-who-2247.html

On a roll!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I must admit I find the myth and hype about 'Kylie the superstar" beign a bit of a disparity between her actual talent. She's fronted some great records, but they are generally due to the talent of the producers.

Madonna may be a crap singer but she's a bloody good entertainer... and I don't think her success is really down to others... it's all about her, the decisions she makes, her great ambition and her own pretty awesome stage presence. If there really is such a thing as "x-factor" then she's got it. She can certainly get it wrong but when she gets it right she really delivers. (Mind you... thankfully she finally seems to have got the message that acting really isn't her bag. :doh: )

Kylie is something else... her success probably is down, to a large extent, to others rather than herself. I like her though... she (and her production team :thumb: ) have come out with some good music lately and she seems like quite a nice girl to me. Not a great talent but nothing to particularly object to either imo.

---

Btw Gutless Wonder... love your avatar... it's cute. :D

Really Hooked!

Posted on

Bacchus wrote:

You know Smeggy I think you are right there. :D :D That anyone could be her, given different circumstances. I never thought of that before. :clap: :clap:

In case anyone thought myself and Gutlesswonder were mere cranks, have a look at this article posted just yesterday:-

http://sxnews.e-p.net.au/opinion/kylie-who-2247.html

Hmm :chin: . Never really thought about it that much before, but some very fair and well observed points here.

Loving the linked article :rofl: .

Really Hooked!
Current Mood: Whoop whoop!

Posted on

I reckon the secret of her success is her fans are so unchallenged by her ,they love mediocrity in all its forms ,so buy into her "singing" acting dancing merchandising etc..all of which is bland and nonthreatening..makes them feel OK that they are mediocre too.She herself is nothing but a walking talking billboard.

Doubt she is back with the ex..the video evidence only showed him storming out of an hotel in a rage at paps with a dog lead in hand.Did not look like the guy coming out of some passionate reunion at all. He looked furious.Media just making wild assumptions based on fact she walked a dog ? .She should buy her own instead of using his to generate just this type of daily hype about her sex life.!!

Never known anyone as addicted to media outings as she is.

On two rolls!!

Posted on

Gutlesswonder wrote:I reckon the secret of her success is her fans are so unchallenged by her ,they love mediocrity in all its forms ,so buy into her "singing" acting dancing merchandising etc..all of which is bland and nonthreatening..makes them feel OK that they are mediocre too.She herself is nothing but a walking talking billboard.

Doubt she is back with the ex..the video evidence only showed him storming out of an hotel in a rage at paps with a dog lead in hand.Did not look like the guy coming out of some passionate reunion at all. He looked furious.Media just making wild assumptions based on fact she walked a dog ? .She should buy her own instead of using his to generate just this type of daily hype about her sex life.!!

Never known anyone as addicted to media outings as she is.

I find the whole thing over "Wow" video being pulled from both Ch4 and YouTube at the last minute very strange indeed. Seems to have p***ed a lot of the fans off. :twisted: :jig:

On a roll!

Posted on

They say it broke OFCOM rules re strobe lights causing fits so they have to re edit it.True or not ,I do not know.Maybe Daft Punk, Riosin ,and everyone else whose ideas she swiped liberally is moaning.Fans must be emailing vile notes to C4 by now.Having hissy fits.Throwing their Kylie Dollies out of their beds. Blaming Perez for stealing copies in advance.Watching the charts in hyperventilation lest it drops out again.

Oh.............................................................................. YAWN

On two rolls!!

Posted on

Bacchus wrote:Daily Mail is running a story today about her maybe being back with Ollie Martinez. Why does she go chasing his dog around all the time? Can she not afford one of her own? :jester:

Story featured on the front page of the DM today. Apparently they are back together after Ollie agreed to have lots of unprotected sex with her (aka trying for a baby").

Kylie takes Olivier Martinez back - on the promise of marriage and a baby

Guess she's worried that her biological clock is ticking. (she is 39)

Super Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Posted on

Do not believe it was anything except ice breaking to be cordial.She popped into him and shortly afterwards he walked her back to hotel getting papped en route looking anything but blissful over some reunion..Did not sleep over with her.Photos have him in other clothes and no bag for a change of clothing either. .Next photo is next day -her leaving his pad with dog lead.No sign of him at all.She is then papped with dog and 3 other guys, and a bodyguard handling dog, in a shop.He is then papped leaving hotel with same dog lead and a package.And she is then papped leaving and getting to Eurostar to return here.If back why did he he look miserable as sin, and not even looking at her holding her hand just mooching along with hands in pocket while she hung onto his arm.

Reckon too much is being read into fact they saw each other.The pic Mail says is her leaving his pad..is not...that is a shop, and not his apartment.The photo underneath that the big one in Mail is front of his place.She is alone

So of 36 hours odd in Paris they seem to have spent about 3 hours if that together. ???

Meet up after a bitter split a year ago and demand of life plans. from OB One Minoguie>????. I do not think so.
As for Mail saying he pphoned her drunk begging forgiveness and to take him back..think that is to belittle him in UK as usual.But..assuming he did and she did indeed go back..why does he look so detached from her in photos when he ought to be thrilled..??

IF they are even thinking of getting back, I would imagine they are merely at talking cautiously early stages.

Time will tell.Yawn...............

On two rolls!!

Posted on

I quite like Kylie!!! :D

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Yours sincerely,

:elephant:

Really Hooked!

Posted on

Cazza23 wrote:I quite like Kylie!!! :D

I used to like her too Cazza - actually was somewhat of a fan - but some of her behaviour over the last 18 months or so has been strange and nasty. It put me right off her.

On a roll!

Posted on

Bacchus wrote:
Cazza23 wrote:I quite like Kylie!!! :D

I used to like her too Cazza - actually was somewhat of a fan - but some of her behaviour over the last 18 months or so has been strange and nasty. It put me right off her.

I didn't know any of that stuff - I live in a bit of an anti-celebrity bubble!!! :D

She just always looks smiley and nice and I really did feel for her when she became ill. :(

There are any number of more objectionable women in the world than "Wee Kylie", I think......... so in the great scheme of things, I think she's OK.

Hope I'm not hi-jacking the ethos of your thread, by the way!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

Yours sincerely,

Really Hooked!

Posted on

You did destroy ethos of thread.Did you fai lto read title of it.Never mind

Her camp ,and her grandparents to Wales papers, have denied it all now anyway.Not on again.

On two rolls!!

Posted on

Hey... if appreciation are fair game to be "gate-crashed" then so are dissing threads. :pp:

Really Hooked!

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs