Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

OB1 Minogie - The Kylie Dissers Thread

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Gutlesswonder wrote:You did destroy ethos of thread.Did you fai lto read title of it.Never mind

Her camp ,and her grandparents to Wales papers, have denied it all now anyway.Not on again.
:elephant:

:oooops:

Sowwwww-weeeeeee!!! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Yours sincerely,

Really Hooked!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!

Posted on

Cazza23 wrote:
Gutlesswonder wrote:You did destroy ethos of thread.Did you fai lto read title of it.Never mind

Her camp ,and her grandparents to Wales papers, have denied it all now anyway.Not on again.

:oooops:

Sowwwww-weeeeeee!!! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Don't worry about it this time. We're just touchy about it because on another forum (without naming names) the Kylie Dissers Thread got gatecrashed and was used by Kylie supporters even MORE than their own Appreciation Thread. It was also used by some Kylie fans to post defamatory comments about other forum members.

Smeggy will have the last word how he wants his threads run regardless, not us.

On a roll!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!

Posted on

Gutlesswonder wrote:........
Meet up after a bitter split a year ago and demand of life plans. from OB One Minoguie>????. I do not think so.
As for Mail saying he pphoned her drunk begging forgiveness and to take him back..think that is to belittle him in UK as usual.But..assuming he did and she did indeed go back..why does he look so detached from her in photos when he ought to be thrilled..??

IF they are even thinking of getting back, I would imagine they are merely at talking cautiously early stages.

Time will tell.Yawn...............

she is 39, if she doesn't find a man to have a baby with soon, ie. within the next few years, then it's unlikely she ever will. That could be motivation enough?

Super Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Posted on

Blimey. :|

I didn't realise this "gate-crashing" business was actually a big issue. I was just joking peeps... if appreciation and dissing threads are supposed to be exclusive I, for one, am perfectly happy to stay out of them when appropriate!

Really Hooked!

Posted on

Never mind.Anyway 1st the grandparents, then her peeps..and now her..

Oh I do not think she ever really wanted kids and marriage.She got what she wanted. Lots of relationships that last 3 years and over and out Take a break and reel in next one,She is under peer group pressure : she is supposed to want kids because she is a woman.If she was adult all she has to do is say Look I do not want any leave me alone. That would stop silly rumours.

Anyway here is what she said today to Assoc press :

Kylie Minogue has denied she is back in the arms of her ex-boyfriend Olivier Martinez.

The pair were pictured together in Paris last week, a year after their break-up. But the pop princess, 39, speaking at the launch of her new bed linen range, said she had no plans to start a family with the French film star.

Minogue told the Press Association: "I had dinner with my ex-boyfriend and next thing I know there's a debate about whether we're having a family. "We didn't even talk about that. As I've maintained, we're friends."

Minogue was showing off her bed linen, which she helped design, before the collection hits the shops.

On two rolls!!

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs