Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Amy Winehouse in hospital

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Just heard on Radio 5, if anyone is interested.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... 7415058725

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

On the BBC as well
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7530099.stm
Hope she recovers, she has talent but like so many with talent she may well lose her life before we can see its full potential!

Posted on

I really hope she gets the help she needs.
There's no doubt she has talent, but we've not been allowed to see any more than the tip of it.
Makes me think of my own little girl and her untapped potential.
Sorry for her father too.
Hope the Drug Laden entourage of parasites is forced to the kerbside.

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Posted on

I'm still not convinced she's as bad as the media makes out. but don't get me wrong, I can see that she's not healthy at all just by looking at her. but she's worth a lot money in media currency and even a bad cold and there's a virulent epidemic of 'close to death' news stories.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

"The singer's father Mitch arrived at the hospital a few hours ago and asked waiting photographers and reporters to leave the family alone.

But when asked how serious his daughter's condition is, he held up a bag of KFC and replied: "This is how serious it is."

Yep, looks like just another parasite media circus opportunity.

Foo foo. Let's all foo foo.

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Mitch Winehouse seems to have the gift of the gab when it comes to talking to the press.

As much as I like Amy Winehouse I do find all this to way, way over the top. To be really honest it seriously winds me up when these over hyped, overpaid stars who've been on the scene all of five minutes start having over publicized issues and problems, in and out of the Priory and daft sod's wringing their hands and feeling sorry for them. And these same sympathisers will go down their local town and pass genuine beggers without giving then a quid for a cuppa!

Onwards and Upwards

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Posted on

taliesin wrote:Mitch Winehouse seems to have the gift of the gab when it comes to talking to the press.

As much as I like Amy Winehouse I do find all this to way, way over the top. To be really honest it seriously winds me up when these over hyped, overpaid stars who've been on the scene all of five minutes start having over publicized issues and problems, in and out of the Priory and daft sod's wringing their hands and feeling sorry for them. And these same sympathisers will go down their local town and pass genuine beggers without giving then a quid for a cuppa!

She's a cash cow who is being seriously milked. I seriously wonder about the motives of the people around her who seem to think if she's capable of walking onto a stage and being paid for it she should do it. She needs some serious time off, Months at least , not the occasional week.

Return to Celebs