Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Britney Spears again....

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

:roll: http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 58,00.html
Seriously I cannot help but be bored to absolute pains about this woman now. How many more times is this story going to go round repeated practically word for word every single time it happens? Its been going on for a year now and its driving me crazy.

If the woman really is ill then obviously I have every sympathy for her and hope that she gets the medical attention that she needs but at the moment I cannot help but find something very irritating and strange about the whole thing. She should have been sorted months ago with what shes been up to. Aggh! There is so much I could say about this but I'm not going to waste my time as I find the whole thing rather annoying to be honest. But its a bit of "showbiz" news so thought I would post!



Really Loves the Place!
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

What is it about this girl? She is so obviously in need of help, and yet every time... I get the feeling she is an attention seeker, who will do anything to get it. I know it is not nice to say, but it is my opinion. It is getting to the point when hearing about her in the news is the norm.

Image

User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4829
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:30 pm
Location: The Shivering Islands
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Jericho wrote:What is it about this girl? She is so obviously in need of help, and yet every time... I get the feeling she is an attention seeker, who will do anything to get it. I know it is not nice to say, but it is my opinion. It is getting to the point when hearing about her in the news is the norm.

I know what you mean and I think the same too. Somehow I think shes just attention seeking to some degree with some of what she does. I mean, she calls the paps in first before she does anything, like sitting on the pavement the other day without her shoes on, reports said that she rang the photographers and rang that Birmingham fella shes been seeing who she knew full well had just been on telly about her that same week. Its all very strange in my opinion but maybe I am just skeptical of her but cannot help but be greatly irritated by the woman.

On another note, its just been on the radio about her having two police helicopters and other police vehicles escorting her to where ever she has been "rushed" to. I mean, what the hell does she need two police helicopters and a load of police vehicles for if she is in an ambulance? Talk about waste of police time and resources" :roll:



Really Loves the Place!
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

anyone genuine gets help or is forced too with mental illness. The fact it is in the news so often and her case the aforementioned is not the case would suggest publicity and attention seeking, which incidentally in another form does indeed show unsound mind and low self esteem.

Music Is Life!

User avatar
Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1278
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:29 pm
Location: ŠµŠŠÈx
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smokey_rick wrote:anyone genuine gets help or is forced too with mental illness. The fact it is in the news so often and her case the aforementioned is not the case would suggest publicity and attention seeking, which incidentally in another form does indeed show unsound mind and low self esteem.

I definitely think that she has something wrong with her mentally and I do think she is of unsound mind. However there is also something decidedly weird and strange about this whole thing. No doubt she will be home again by this evening or tomorrow, as it usually goes every time she is taken away.



Really Loves the Place!
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

CandyPink wrote:
smokey_rick wrote:anyone genuine gets help or is forced too with mental illness. The fact it is in the news so often and her case the aforementioned is not the case would suggest publicity and attention seeking, which incidentally in another form does indeed show unsound mind and low self esteem.

I definitely think that she has something wrong with her mentally and I do think she is of unsound mind. However there is also something decidedly weird and strange about this whole thing. No doubt she will be home again by this evening or tomorrow, as it usually goes every time she is taken away.



Not the way it works in the real world I can say this frome expierience.She is unsound but not in the way she makes out she is trying to grab the limelight and attention seek through the wrong channels rather than release a new album to get fame she wants to do a good turn for the press and her ego.

Music Is Life!

User avatar
Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1278
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:29 pm
Location: ŠµŠŠÈx
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I agree with all the points made, she obviously has problems and needs help with them, whatever the problems are.

I just wish the press wouldn't keep reporting on it, even if they are (perhaps) encouraged to :( .



User avatar
Really Hooked!
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:46 pm
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Whoop whoop!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Does anyone other than the media give a shit? I wonder sometimes what planet the press are living on.

Image

Image

User avatar
Smegster
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: Watford Herts
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Jim_UK wrote:Does anyone other than the media give a shit? I wonder sometimes what planet the press are living on.


It sells their trashy papers and mags, so sadly there is a market, It does begger belief that watching this girl tear her life apart is so unmissable for some people.

As harsh as it sounds if locking her away is the thing thats going to help her then they should do that, and the press and the other gouls should leave her be.

On a similar topic Amy Winehouse is another obsession, not sure of her name but theres this woman on the Jo Whiley radio 1 show who does celeb gossip, and she is beyond obsessed with the woman, it seems every day she's got some tid-bit of nonsense to tell us about Amy.

Onwards and Upwards

User avatar
Smegster
Posts: 2594
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:57 pm
Location: Somewhere Nice
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I am in the happy position of almost never reading newspapers and certainly never reading gossip mags. So having read about Britney in the main news this weekend I can still feel sorry for her - she seems to have genuine mental problems and I hope she can recieve treatment. I doubt that the true story has ever been told anyway - salacious gossip is always more 'interesting' if its at least 95% untrue.

jesaya - made member of your local friendly Liberal Gay Mafia

User avatar
Getting into it now!
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

If she has a mental problem then lets hope she gets it sorted, but to be honest I find her completley media savvy and half of her problems is that she parades around like a total basket case. I've seen people with mental illness, but I think she's an attention seeker that isnt happy unless shes being photographed or talked about every second.

Her sister gets pregnant and because Britney isnt on the cover of a magazine for a day she throws a hissy fit and holds her kids hostage.
:confused:


There are many celebs that arent papped all the time and feel the need to marry any bloke that gives them a second look.

It all went tits up for her when she allegedly cheated on Justin Timberlake and they split.

Someone ought to section her under the mental health act and incacerate her indefinately, do us all a favour. Shes Americans answer to that parasite Kerry 'coke Katona'

I'm bored with the pair of them:yawn:

49p biscuits? that's Asda Price!
plastic fire engines? that's Fisher Price!
selling rape stories to The Sun? That's Katie Price!

User avatar
On three rolls!!
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:30 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

jesaya wrote:I am in the happy position of almost never reading newspapers and certainly never reading gossip mags. So having read about Britney in the main news this weekend I can still feel sorry for her - she seems to have genuine mental problems and I hope she can recieve treatment. I doubt that the true story has ever been told anyway - salacious gossip is always more 'interesting' if its at least 95% untrue.

I agree. I feel quite sorry for her really. No real childhood, pushy parents, no positive role models for her own parenting, the pressure and stress of huge success at a very young age - no wonder she's unstable (assuming she is).




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Tanya Hyde wrote:If she has a mental problem then lets hope she gets it sorted, but to be honest I find her completley media savvy and half of her problems is that she parades around like a total basket case. I've seen people with mental illness, but I think she's an attention seeker that isnt happy unless shes being photographed or talked about every second.

Her sister gets pregnant and because Britney isnt on the cover of a magazine for a day she throws a hissy fit and holds her kids hostage.
:confused:


There are many celebs that arent papped all the time and feel the need to marry any bloke that gives them a second look.

It all went tits up for her when she allegedly cheated on Justin Timberlake and they split.

Someone ought to section her under the mental health act and incacerate her indefinately, do us all a favour. Shes Americans answer to that parasite Kerry 'coke Katona'

I'm bored with the pair of them:yawn:

Call me unsympathetic but I totally agree with this. Well said. It particularly made me sick when Spears allegedly made some comment about not liking her little sister on the front of the magazines instead of her. Pathetic.



Really Loves the Place!
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests