Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Indian Big Brother lets Jade Goody know she has cancer

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

BIG Brother legend Jade Goody has cervical cancer, it was revealed last night.
The mum of two, 27, received the bombshell news as she was appearing in the Indian version of the reality TV show.

Jade told housemates “I have cancer” after the devastating news was broken to her in the diary room of the show’s Indian version.

The star was in hysterics as she made the announcement.

She was immediately withdrawn from the programme and was last night being flown home for treatment.

Jade had undergone hospital tests earlier this month after her third cancer scare. It followed four mystery collapses.

But she decided to go into the Indian show — called Bigg Boss — to try to make amends after being accused of racism on last year’s Celebrity Big Brother.

It is being hosted by Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty, 33, who was allegedly racially abused by Jade in the 2007 series.

A close friend said last night: “She was called into the Diary Room and spoke to her agent and then her consultant in the UK.

“She just burst into tears, ran out and said to housemates ‘I have cancer’.

“Jade was then led out of the house and she is coming back to England to see another consultant. She is completely devastated.”

The scenes were not being aired at the time and will not be broadcast in India.

Her spokesman said: “She went for tests and results have come back and she has cancer.

“She was phoned up and informed. This is a massive blow for her.” It is the latest in a series of health scares.

Her visit to hospital for the recent tests came after she collapsed four times.

The last time she fainted she came round to find she had been bleeding. She was visited in hospital by ex-boyfriend Jack Tweed and son Freddie, three.

Jade, from Upshire, Essex, was tested for bowel cancer in 2006 and ovarian cancer in 2004, but was given the all-clear both times.

She will jet back from India today and is due back in the UK tonight.

There was speculation last night over whether the footage will be aired in the UK.
source - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 575717.ece

Shocking publicity stunt - even by Goody's standards - to choose to go on Indian Big Brother for the day her cancer test results come in.

Foo foo. Let's all foo foo.

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

If there's any truth to it, the only one I feel sorry for, is the kid.

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Posted on

Raffles wrote:If there's any truth to it, the only one I feel sorry for, is the kid.

I feel sorry for her kids. Not because she's "got cancer" but because she's their mother. Poor little rugrats..... Cards are stacked against them from the start.

Oh, and I don't believe she's "got cancer". If anything, she probably had an "abnormal result" which means they'd want to do some proactive treatment. No big deal. Even if she does have cancer, couldn't give a damn. I wish I cared because I feel I should - but I don't. I might be an nasty bitch, but I'm honest! :)

Hey Jade : :finger: and spin.

On my signal, unleash hell!

On a roll!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!

Posted on

If this is a PR scam, just imagine how every genuine Cancer sufferer is going to feel.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

What if it was the Indians getting their own back? :chin:

Posted on

Bowker's cat wrote:What if it was the Indians getting their own back? :chin:

You mean this all boils down to a bad Vindaloo from her local Tandoori House? :eek:

Who knew? :rofl:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

It bad ju ju from dem fuckawala foreigners.

Foo foo. Let's all foo foo.

Loves The place!

Posted on

The whole thing just doesn't ring true - she FIRST spoke to her agent, then her consultant?? ...then they allowed her back into the house??? :confused:

Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Raffles wrote:
Bowker's cat wrote:What if it was the Indians getting their own back? :chin:

You mean this all boils down to a bad Vindaloo from her local Tandoori House? :eek:

Who knew? :rofl:

:)

Which makes you think, what do the Indian Big Brother contestants get on basic rations, Can't be chickpeas surely. :chin:

Return to Celebs