Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Victoria Beckham What Does She Do?

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I was reading this and it got me thinking;
Victoria Beckham Is Too Busy For Another Baby

We hear the rumours on a weekly basis: 'Victoria Desperate for Another Baby.' Well it turns out the only thing Victoria is desperate for is more time. The mum of three is slamming reports that she's trying for another baby, simply because she doesn't have time for it. She says, "I can't even think about having another baby right now. The boys take up so much of my time.

"Life is busy in Los Angeles, because Brooklyn's got football, Romeo's got gymnastics and Cruz has break dancing. Plus they have school commitments."

So how about adoption? "We really respect people who go through adoption, but it's not something we have considered as we have our hands full with the three children we do have!" Although we'd love to see a mini Posh around town, it's great that she acknowledges that she just doesn't have the time to commit to another child. She has her hands full with her three amazing kids as it is. Oh well, wishful thinking.

So she is far too busy, but what does this ugly stick insect do? She can't hunt down camera's and pout 24 hours a day can she? She certainly does not spend any of that time eating! :pp:

Posted on

Can't she get some of the servants to take the kids to football and break dance classes?

I suspect she needs 8 hours per day in front of the mirror perfecting her pout. :):

do people still do break dancing???

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

diablo wrote:do people still do break dancing???

Yes they do, they are called B-boys or B-girls know, at least i think thats the term on the street? Actually it spelt B-Boyz or B-Girlz no doubt in a desperate attempt to look cool.

Victoria Break dancing, that i would pay to see. You would just hear a big crack and she snaps in two :rofl:

Posted on

She is very busy being a style icon.

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:She is very busy being a style icon.

I will repeat my previous question, what does she do? :pp:

A style icon? :rofl:

Posted on

staroffurby wrote:I will repeat my previous question, what does she do? :pp:

I suspect that Whirlie was being facetious. :)

Hasn't she had those plastic boobs removed now? :confused:

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

diablo wrote:
staroffurby wrote:I will repeat my previous question, what does she do? :pp:

I suspect that Whirlie was being facetious. :)

Hasn't she had those plastic boobs removed now? :confused:

No her husband and kids still follow her about! :rofl:

Posted on

yeah...a style icon. Colleen McLoughlin is one too.

Havent you noticed, her full name is Colleen Mclouhlin style icon. Or sometimes, Style Icon Coleen Mcloughlin.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/lifestyle-fashion/stylecelebs/Style+Icon+Coleen+McLoughlin-5350.html

Coleen McLoughlin Style Icon

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

I was just being a little sarcastic before, so a style icon wears whatever shit a designer or store will throw at them. In return for looking bloody awful. So they are a walking billboard would these sad gits sign away there whole life in order to keep themselves in front of cameras?

It just seems a sad life, these so-called style icons show no signs of personality or actually enjoying life.

Posted on

staroffurby wrote:So she is far too busy, but what does this ugly stick insect do?

My f*****g nut.

I HATE Sticktoria Beckham even more than I hate every other person I say I hate. And, boy do I hate then!

Posted on

Love her or hate her there's no denying Coleen McLoughlin has certainly become a fashion idol. Gracing the pages of magazines and newspapers every day Collen is becoming just as well known for her outfits as she is for her footballer husband.

Err there is!!.

When she first hit the headlines Coleen's was not as polished as we are used to seeing her now however the potential was there and she was soon signed up as the face of ASDA's George clothing brand in a £3 million deal.

Style icon and ASDA Geroge clothing is a contradiction in terms

She is often seen wearing pieces from the range however she is no longer the face of the brand. Coleen also writes a column for Closer magazine which includes her style tips.

Oh fuck off!!

what bollox. I love the way the Celeb industry tries to keep it real by spouting such bollox. Actually I don't love it.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Coleen has been promoted from Closer to OK magazine now, I noticed.

MILF

Posted on

ariane wrote:
staroffurby wrote:So she is far too busy, but what does this ugly stick insect do?

My f*****g nut.

I HATE Sticktoria Beckham even more than I hate every other person I say I hate. And, boy do I hate then!

Sticktoria!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:Coleen has been promoted from Closer to OK magazine now, I noticed.

Is that a promotion? At least now she can pronounce and spell the title of who she works for! :pp:

Posted on

She soo bloody skinny! I bet David sometimes dont know whether to fuck her or make a wish! :rofl: :howl:

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Dolls wrote:She soo bloody skinny! I bet David sometimes dont know whether to fuck her or make a wish! :rofl: :howl:

:howl:

I know, Dolls...I often wonder about that myself........how can any man, you know.....i mean jeez....just how can he, you know - i would be scared she would break?

I'm feeling a bit fragile meself this morning...... :vomit:

Posted on

ariane wrote:
Dolls wrote:She soo bloody skinny! I bet David sometimes dont know whether to fuck her or make a wish! :rofl: :howl:

:howl:

I know, Dolls...I often wonder about that myself........how can any man, you know.....i mean jeez....just how can he, you know - i would be scared she would break?

I'm feeling a bit fragile meself this morning...... :vomit:

Me too I was out last night gorge Italian Restaurant!

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

One of my friends in Holland is a very slight woman and I hate even giving her a cuddle in case I break her......Her partner isn't BIG, but he's very tall and I wonder how he feels.....lol silly me.

Posted on

Wish he had Rebecca Loos :)

I like Rebecca Loos. Now she is FIT!!!

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I like posh, for me she has that :doggies: attraction, each to their own tho :thumb:

We Cannot Make The Days Longer, So Let's Make Them Happier

On three rolls!!

Next

Return to Celebs