Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Jodie's Birthday Outfit

Actress, Singer, Dancer. Model, Fashion designer, Perfume Seller, Author, Socialite and Cellulite!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Ok I'm not normally into Celeb Bashing... but wft?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... dards.html

:hmmm:

Image

User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 2202
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:18 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Cazarella wrote:Ok I'm not normally into Celeb Bashing... but wft?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... dards.html

:hmmm:


She takes being a dog to unseen heights




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I had the misfortune of seeing this yesterday, just before I set off on a long car journey, so I took an extra anti-nausea pill to counteract any possible adverse effects.

I see she's currently a lesbian too. :hmmm:

If you dropped a stone down the depths of her lack of class, it would never hit the bottom....




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I looked and i had just eaten too, oh what a sight. No doubt she is lesbian having worked through every desperate man available! :pp:

ariane wrote:I had the misfortune of seeing this yesterday, just before I set off on a long car journey, so I took an extra anti-nausea pill to counteract any possible adverse effects.

I see she's currently a lesbian too. :hmmm:

If you dropped a stone down the depths of her lack of class, it would never hit the bottom....


Didn't she turn lesbian like a day after Lohan started her lesbian affair claiming it was fashionable? What a stupid cow, if it was fashionable, her being one has stopped that trend dead!




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

love the picture of her at the cash machine - just shows how truly bizarre her get-up is.

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

User avatar
MILF
Posts: 11299
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: Always Argyll

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I lvoe this outfit, as I've a tight clothing fetish

Image

... but I can't stand Jodie Marsh. She is simply pointless.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112965
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

The new look is sooooooo Sigue Sigue Sputnik;

Image

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:47 pm
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Gimme a few pints I'd have her. Then bathe myself in toilet duck in the morning. And brush my teeth with cod liver oil.



Sit on my Facebook!
Posts: 11284
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:I lvoe this outfit, as I've a tight clothing fetish

Image

... but I can't stand Jodie Marsh. She is simply pointless.


that dress reminds me somewhat of Kylies - yet Kylies was fabulous, because it covered up so much ( and yet left the normally covered bits uncovered)

Image

Image

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

User avatar
MILF
Posts: 11299
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: Always Argyll

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Whirliegig wrote:
smeggypants wrote:I lvoe this outfit, as I've a tight clothing fetish

Image

... but I can't stand Jodie Marsh. She is simply pointless.


that dress reminds me somewhat of Kylies - yet Kylies was fabulous, because it covered up so much ( and yet left the normally covered bits uncovered)


It's not a dress, it's a pair of exceedingly tight trousers :doggies: with an integral ( I think, top ).


:thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112965
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

ok, its trousers...but I still like Kylies better

its a kind of negative space dress, a reversed out design, but with the negative in white. very clever.

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

User avatar
MILF
Posts: 11299
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: Always Argyll

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Whirliegig wrote:ok, its trousers...but I still like Kylies better

its a kind of negative space dress, a reversed out design, but with the negative in white. very clever.


I'm looking at it different to you ;) - The tightness reigns!!! :)

But excepting the erection factor, I agree the Kylie outfit is much better.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112965
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

While reading the Jodie article, I got distracted and came across this picture of Michael Owen's wife Louise Bonsall and I thought, what a bloody classy dress......and woman. Very beautiful and sexy but still leaving plenty to the imagination. Some women just have a natural sense of fashion and some don't. Jodie clearly doesn't. :rofl:

Image




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I see a possible solution here to a long-running problem I've had finding the perfect bracelet....get a tat instead! I've been itching to get another, really meaningful tat since I got my first a few years ago....





Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Celebs

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests