Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

LBC 97.3 General Chit-Chat

Poptastic Mate! It's all for Charity!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

She'll get more work, possibly Talk Radio/Sport, so Crumbs can continue listening to her dulcet tones along with deviant Paul Ross.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Interesting point............

Hopkins got fired for saying "Final Solution". Which is something Jews don't like.

She's been bellowing hatred at Muslims for years with impunity

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Interesting point............

Hopkins got fired for saying "Final Solution". Which is something Jews don't like.

I understand there are some words that when combined, should be used with extreme caution (hello and sailor for example) , but surely a tweet - one that is corrected almost immediately - with a clear inference to dealing with a recent homegrown attack could not be deemed to be anti Semitic ?

I would think she has been chastised for getting the spelling of the shit-hole of a city incorrect but even then she might be victim to an autocorrect programme on her media device, created and released by any one of the thousands of mongs that believe they are qualified enough, that is behind her latest faux-pas and public execution

Or should she have been working on a Zionist tablet that removes any whiff of dissent before it gets posted onto soshal meeedya in the first place ?

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Interesting point............

I understand there are some words that when combined, should be used with extreme caution (hello and sailor for example) , but surely a tweet - one that is corrected almost immediately - with a clear inference to dealing with a recent homegrown attack could not be deemed to be anti Semitic ?

I would think she has been chastised for getting the spelling of the shit-hole of a city incorrect but even then she might be victim to an autocorrect programme on her media device, created and released by any one of the thousands of mongs that believe they are qualified enough, that is behind her latest faux-pas and public execution

Or should she have been working on a Zionist tablet that removes any whiff of dissent before it gets posted onto soshal meeedya in the first place ?

They threw their bagels out of the pram

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/katie-hopkins-condemned-for-final-solution-tweet/

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/katie-hopkins-condemned-for-final-solution-tweet/

Still not sure this is the cause, who at LBC would put forward the specific employee condition that 'final solution' is a sackable offence in a tweet? Is Scofield linked in some way to this ?

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Still not sure this is the cause, who at LBC would put forward the specific employee condition that 'final solution' is a sackable offence in a tweet? Is Scofield linked in some way to this ?

Zionist powers in the UK are incensed at anyone in the mainstream who uses terms related to the Nazi holocaust as that "event" was essential to create Israel. Zionism controls UK media. Had Hopkins just said she wants to kill all Muslims she would have been fine, and perhaps even got a bonus in her pay packet.

I remember someone said "Transportation" last year in relation to something innocuous and the Zio lobby went loopy over it.

never mention Hitler's Gas Bill :D

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The Police officer who told Theresa May what cuts would lead to
James O'Brien said the figures are almost unbelievable. Since 2010 when Mrs May became Home Secretary, 1,337 trained firearms officers have been cut. Yesterday, 984 soldiers were put on the streets

Fine Barman!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
I remember someone said "Transportation" last year in relation to something innocuous and the Zio lobby went loopy over it.

never mention Hitler's Gas Bill :D

Far fewer ashtrays in modern cars .......................

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Nick Ferrari says "When you hear it from us, it will be true" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/880558054839697408

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Radio