Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Sarah Kennedy: I was never drunk on Radio 2!

Poptastic Mate! It's all for Charity!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

An interesting read in yesterday's Daily Telegraph.

If Sarah Kennedy was never drunk, I'm not a cocksucker! :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... dio-2.html

:mwave1:

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 15323
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:26 am
Location: With Chas
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Not happy. Not sad. Somewhere in between

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

You are very unpleasant. S K has gone; you have got what you wanted. Leave the poor woman alone.



Hooked
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:18 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

She should be at the Apollo

Kennedy had a history of on-air gaffes. In 2000, she had to apologise for suggesting that black people made good athletes because they were used to running away from lions. In 2007, she was reprimanded for claiming that she had narrowly avoided running over a black man because she could not see him in the dark. “It’s lucky he opened his mouth to yawn or something and I saw him,” she said.


Got any recordings of her so we can all be judgmental ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 17650
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Sarah Kennedy should appear in AA commercials, you know, those for broken down old bangers.

:mwave1:

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 15323
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:26 am
Location: With Chas
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Not happy. Not sad. Somewhere in between

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Scott Nelson wrote:An interesting read in yesterday's Daily Telegraph.

If Sarah Kennedy was never drunk, I'm not a cocksucker! :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... dio-2.html


Echoes here of Bill Clinton.. "I never has sex with that woman" :D



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LMFAO! :rofl: :D :jester:

:mwave1:

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 15323
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:26 am
Location: With Chas
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Not happy. Not sad. Somewhere in between

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Rocky wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:An interesting read in yesterday's Daily Telegraph.

If Sarah Kennedy was never drunk, I'm not a cocksucker! :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... dio-2.html


Echoes here of Bill Clinton.. "I never has sex with that woman" :D


:howl: :howl: :howl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112636
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:She should be at the Apollo

Kennedy had a history of on-air gaffes. In 2000, she had to apologise for suggesting that black people made good athletes because they were used to running away from lions. In 2007, she was reprimanded for claiming that she had narrowly avoided running over a black man because she could not see him in the dark. “It’s lucky he opened his mouth to yawn or something and I saw him,” she said.


Got any recordings of her so we can all be judgmental ?




:confused: who knows .





Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Radio

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests