Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The House of Rotschild (1934)

Hollywood meets Popcorn!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Amazing so far back Hollywood paints the Rotschilds in a favourable light , :howl: nice bit of misspelling .

Posted on

That represents some deep internet trawling for material.

1934. FFS. Needless to say I have no intention of watching it.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:That represents some deep internet trawling for material.

In your staunch resistance to anything Rothschild/NWO/CT you missed out on a quaint entertaining clip. :rofl:

That was great. I love those old films. I'm sure I've seen that whole film years ago.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

"Bah, a sprat to catch a mackerel."

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

Nathan the one who knocked on the door and warned his dad about the nasty anti-Semitic Tax Collector was the one who went to England and became supreme leader through controlling the country's money supply. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Amazing so far back Hollywood paints the Rotschilds in a favourable light , :howl: nice bit of misspelling .

Rot Schild = Red Sheild

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:Amazing so far back Hollywood paints the Rotschilds in a favourable light , :howl: nice bit of misspelling .

Rot Schild = Red Sheild

It would be 'Red Shield' in German but for the fact that it is spelt Rothschild,
not Rotschild

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Nathan the one who knocked on the door and warned his dad about the nasty anti-Semitic Tax Collector was the one who went to England and became supreme leader through controlling the country's money supply. :)

That family tree has left out Rocky Rothschild, 2011
:dog:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Nathan the one who knocked on the door and warned his dad about the nasty anti-Semitic Tax Collector was the one who went to England and became supreme leader through controlling the country's money supply. :)

Ahhh you must be like Adolf. He was the grandson of Salomon Mayer Rothschild of the Austrian wing. :D :D

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Ahhh you must be like Adolf. He was the grandson of Salomon Mayer Rothschild of the Austrian wing. :D :D

Jawohl...das is richtig.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

If the Rothchilds hold so much global monetary power, how come they haven't been done-in by the rest of the elite yet?

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:If the Rothchilds hold so much global monetary power, how come they haven't been done-in by the rest of the elite yet?

It's a good question. And a bit like saying why wasn't Hitler done in by his 'cabinet' by someone wanting to make a coup - Goebals, Himmler, etc, etc

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Salazar wrote:That represents some deep internet trawling for material.

In your staunch resistance to anything Rothschild/NWO/CT you missed out on a quaint entertaining clip. :rofl:

That was great. I love those old films. I'm sure I've seen that whole film years ago.

I thought it was a great bit of old film it was posted for fun ....... :D and Salazar I was not Trawling , I was asked to find it by an old friend , who would not know what a CT was if it slapped him around the chops . In Fact the old chap does not know how to turn on a computer . I just visit him once a week and we like to talk about old movies . He mentioned this movie , I had never heard of it until then . Now I have watched it we can have a chat about it when I next visit .

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:If the Rothchilds hold so much global monetary power, how come they haven't been done-in by the rest of the elite yet?

Maybe they have love
;)
French police have determined that Amschel Rothschild, heir to the fabulous Rothschild banking fortune, was murdered, according to well-placed European sources.

But, French Prime Minister Jacques Chirac has ordered police to close their investigation. Media outlets worldwide have ignored these mysterious developments. Some have reported the death was a suicide, other outlets disregarded the death altogether.

As if obeying an invisible choir-master, the world's competing news organizations silenced their strident sensationalism this month to cover up the mysterious death...

.."Murdoch sent a hotline fax to his 600-odd editors and news managers around the world, ordering them to report Amschel's death as a heart attack, if at all," said British broadcast reporter Ian Gooding. "No one around here has ever seen such pressure to kill a front-page story. But in the end, the cover-up was complete."

HEAD OF ROTHSCHILDS' PARIS HOUSE IS DEAD; Baron Alphonse Unexpectedly Succumbs to Bronchitis. RECENTLY GAVE $2,000,000 Attempt Was Made to Kill Him in 1895 and He Frequently Received Threatening Letters.

PARIS, May 26. -- Baron Alphonse de Rothschild, head of the French branch of the famous banking house and Governor of the Bank of France, died at 4:30 o'clock this morning from acute bronchitis aggravated by gout.

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

Maybe they have love
;)
French police have determined that Amschel Rothschild, heir to the fabulous Rothschild banking fortune, was murdered, according to well-placed European sources.

But, French Prime Minister Jacques Chirac has ordered police to close their investigation. Media outlets worldwide have ignored these mysterious developments. Some have reported the death was a suicide, other outlets disregarded the death altogether.

As if obeying an invisible choir-master, the world's competing news organizations silenced their strident sensationalism this month to cover up the mysterious death...

.."Murdoch sent a hotline fax to his 600-odd editors and news managers around the world, ordering them to report Amschel's death as a heart attack, if at all," said British broadcast reporter Ian Gooding. "No one around here has ever seen such pressure to kill a front-page story. But in the end, the cover-up was complete."

HEAD OF ROTHSCHILDS' PARIS HOUSE IS DEAD; Baron Alphonse Unexpectedly Succumbs to Bronchitis. RECENTLY GAVE $2,000,000 Attempt Was Made to Kill Him in 1895 and He Frequently Received Threatening Letters.

PARIS, May 26. -- Baron Alphonse de Rothschild, head of the French branch of the famous banking house and Governor of the Bank of France, died at 4:30 o'clock this morning from acute bronchitis aggravated by gout.

I seem to remember another Rothschild falling from a high window under mysterious circumstances.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Maybe they have love
;)

I seem to remember another Rothschild falling from a high window under mysterious circumstances.

And very interesting why Murdoch on command tried to cover the murder up ????? :chin:

Posted on

Murdoch/Rothschild is very closely linked. Not surprising of course. Should make people think at least :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Murdoch/Rothschild is very closely linked. Not surprising of course. Should make people think at least :)

I get the impression that whoever is behind Goldman Sachs has even greater power now , they have their feet under the table in the Whitehouse and advised Gordon Brown on his Gold Selling I have no doubt may Goldman Sachs people are telling George what to do ,and its been shown they have been involved in someway with the Global Collapse and the financial destruction of many countries .........

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Maybe they have love
;)

He was a window cleaner named Bert Rothschild. :rofl:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

The Rothschilds are the rest of the elite.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Next

Return to Movies