Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The House of Rotschild (1934)

Hollywood meets Popcorn!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:If the Rothchilds hold so much global monetary power, how come they haven't been done-in by the rest of the elite yet?

The Rothschilds are the rest of the elite.

What Elite What Rothschilds ??? you have been telling me to take pills for talking about this ...and what now all of a sudden you get it ??? GTFA
:roll:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:If the Rothchilds hold so much global monetary power, how come they haven't been done-in by the rest of the elite yet?

Maybe they have love
;)
French police have determined that Amschel Rothschild, heir to the fabulous Rothschild banking fortune, was murdered, according to well-placed European sources.

But, French Prime Minister Jacques Chirac has ordered police to close their investigation. Media outlets worldwide have ignored these mysterious developments. Some have reported the death was a suicide, other outlets disregarded the death altogether.

As if obeying an invisible choir-master, the world's competing news organizations silenced their strident sensationalism this month to cover up the mysterious death...

.."Murdoch sent a hotline fax to his 600-odd editors and news managers around the world, ordering them to report Amschel's death as a heart attack, if at all," said British broadcast reporter Ian Gooding. "No one around here has ever seen such pressure to kill a front-page story. But in the end, the cover-up was complete."

HEAD OF ROTHSCHILDS' PARIS HOUSE IS DEAD; Baron Alphonse Unexpectedly Succumbs to Bronchitis. RECENTLY GAVE $2,000,000 Attempt Was Made to Kill Him in 1895 and He Frequently Received Threatening Letters.

PARIS, May 26. -- Baron Alphonse de Rothschild, head of the French branch of the famous banking house and Governor of the Bank of France, died at 4:30 o'clock this morning from acute bronchitis aggravated by gout.

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Rocky wrote:

What Elite What Rothschilds ??? you have been telling me to take pills for talking about this ...and what now all of a sudden you get it ??? GTFA

I don't have to get anything
I knew all about the Rothschilds when you were having your nappies changed.
:dog:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Rocky wrote:

I don't have to get anything
I knew all about the Rothschilds when you were having your nappies changed.
:dog:

Just like I pulled up Scotts embrassing Racist posts I could do the same to you regarding you calling Smeggy ,Ghostie and I nuts for talking about the Rothschilds .....plenty of stuff . but I cannot be bothered ,you have made you self look stupid enough just by your posts . Mr FLIP FLOP :roll:

Posted on

I'm sure there must be a point to this thread but unfortunately I have missed it.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Previous

Return to Movies